Ideas for those who go to WDW every year

hurry_back86

Hi everyone,

Wondering if I could put your expertise to good use. My family and I have been visiting WDW every year since we became DVC members in 1998. While I LOVE going back, I'd like to try some new things that would make our trip more special. I'm now 23, so some things aren't as exciting as they were when I was 11 years old. Do you have any "hidden wonders" that most people may not know about that could be fun? Any help would be appreciated. :D

surfsupdon

Like you, I've been fortunate to get to WDW several times each year. When the place gets a stale feeling, you have to REINVENT your trips. Still there for relaxation and theme parks, but make it different than what you are used to.

Go at a different time of year for special events: Halloween, Christmas, New Years.

Run a Disney Endurance Race and plan your trip around that! (This is our newest thing--our last 4 vacations have centered around a Disney Race.)

Eat at totally new restaurants.

Stay on a Club Level. Or just pick an entire new Resort to stay at.

Upvote 0

materbuddy

We try different restaurants - one or two per trip. DW will be taking her 26th trip (and the family has been DVC since '04), so it is a challenge to do something different. Now we have our twin princesses for this trip - they will be 8 months - so we will be doing things that are more geared to them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom