IdealBuildOut: A Final Look Back

D

Deleted member 107043

There's some cool stuff there. I like the way he envisioned the Motor Boat area as an alpine village, moved Pooh to Fantasyland, and created a new 7 Dwarfs Mine Train style ride for Critter Country. Some things don't make sense to me though, like not connecting Discovery Bay to Fantasyland, bringing back a peoplemover, and keeping Toontown.

DLR92

I think Randy was aware how much space Star War is taking. He did a light touch up of DL building over an old template. Perhaps he will redo the whole thing again based on DL expansion.

Honestly I hope Toontown is kept, it could really use a overhaul retouch on the westside. East part of the land is perfect in immersion. I no offense would be so sad to see Toontown let go just because Roger Rabbit is no longer a remembered franchise.

BrianLo

With the utmost shocking respect, Galaxie's Edge is more out there than @RandySavage 's ideal build outs. Completely dismissive of the what, but it carves up more real estate and connects critter country in a way we did not previously imagine. I think there is still technically room to fit that Country Bear Coaster in.

Even WDW finally employed that Main street expansion, of a sort.

There is hope yet for something... ideal! I love the Subs/Autotopia rethinks.

Phroobar

I think the Alpine village idea is a complete waste of space. There is nothing there but an over sized Mystic Manor ride. Mysterious Island would have been much better over there. It needs something epic and Discovery Bay doesn't cut it.

Suchomimus

I think the Alpine village idea is a complete waste of space. There is nothing there but an over sized Mystic Manor ride. Mysterious Island would have been much better over there. It needs something epic and Discovery Bay doesn't cut it.
6a00d83451b52369e2019b03296647970d-550wi

Phroobar

I will say, a third spinner and a second Aquatopia clone wouldn't do the park any favors, despite immaculate theming.
Exactly. Let the children sing! "We don't need another spinner! We don't need another way to throw up! All we need is what is beyond.... the Thunder Mountain!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom