Ideal Epcot Meals

michmickey

Original Poster
Just thought of this question for fun but what would you pick/where would you pick to eat for breakfast,lunch, and dinner from Epcot if cost wasn't an issue?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Breakfast Large cup of coffee from Joffrey's before entering the park if I had to pick a TS late breakfast at Garden Grill
Lunch FW Sunshine Seasons WS Tangerine Café Light lunch Spice Road Table sans kids
Dinner Rose and Crown for fireworks

Club Cooloholic

Breakfast-What the heck Garden Grill, my kids will like the Characters and I want to see what the rotation is like, hope I dont get nausea lol.

Lunch: Money no object? Let's hit that San Angel Inn, and dine under the stars, in the middle of the day! And the food isn't bad, ambiance is aces.

Dinner: A window seat at Tokyo Dining, again with money no object I can eat me lots of sushi, and while not the best view it can still be nice during fireworks. Have always had good meals there.

Dad 2 M & M

Breakfast - Akershus...not a big fan of a heavy breakfast, but Akershus is a place that brings back mems of little M&M

Lunch - Tangerine Cafe ...... the Chicken Shawarma Platter is a must

Dinner - Tutto Italia - spaghetti and meatballs are fabulous

Honorable Mention to Le Cellier and Marrakesh ..... Marrakesh being one of the most underrated places in the World

HouCuseChickie

Breakfast- while technically not breakfast, tea at Rose and Crown
Lunch- Spice Road Table...hopefully outside on a nice day or at least with a window view if it's hot
Dinner- Takumi-Tei...since it looks like one of those special meals where you can really settle in and enjoy the artistry

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom