id change

teqcm

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
so i absolutely hatee my id picture is there a way for me to be able to get a new one my management keeps giving me vague answers and won’t give me a solid yes or no can anyone here help me out?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
so i absolutely hatee my id picture is there a way for me to be able to get a new one my management keeps giving me vague answers and won’t give me a solid yes or no can anyone here help me out?
I'd wait until your probationary period is done, then have your dog accidentally eat it.

vikescaper

I can’t help you out but I will share my dilemma. I need to get a new driver’s license but I don’t want to because I have waaaaaaay more hair in my current photo. I wish I could keep that photo!

monorail81

Back in the day, the answer would have been no (I used to work in the office that issued IDs). The only way you used to be able to get a new photo was if you lost your ID and were paying for a new one. We didn’t just swap put IDs because someone didn't like their photo.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Back in the day, the answer would have been no (I used to work in the office that issued IDs). The only way you used to be able to get a new photo was if you lost your ID and were paying for a new one. We didn’t just swap put IDs because someone didn't like their photo.
The photos are now stored as a digital file, so even if they made a "new" ID, it would be the same picture.

monorail81

The photos are now stored as a digital file, so even if they made a "new" ID, it would be the same picture.
They were digital back in my day. We swapped out the picture for a new one on the lost ID reprints so we could tell the difference if they ever brought the original back in and we could issue a refund.

Brian

You should be able to go in to Access Control and claim you lost your ID.

Ask politely that they take a new photo. Ask to see it before they hit "print." Be prepared to pony up the replacement fee (out of your paycheck).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom