ID attached to magic band?

semc61

Original Poster
I will be traveling with a 28 year old. Will she need to carry id with her in addition to her magic band to purchase alcoholic beverages in the parks or resorts? or is your id with birthdate attached to the magic band?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Proof of age must be carried separately. The requirements everywhere I've ever been are for Government-issued Photo ID. Disney has to follow the law.

JohnD

I will be traveling with a 28 year old. Will she need to carry id with her in addition to her magic band to purchase alcoholic beverages in the parks or resorts? or is your id with birthdate attached to the magic band?

It's state law. MBs have nothing to do with it.

cspencer96

And from a realistic point of view, if the Band *was* all that was necessary, what would keep an of-age person swapping with an underage so the underage could buy alcohol? Or a teen borrowing his parent's?

-Rob
An image of the photo ID appearing on the POS system for verification. Probably not possible by law, but it would be cool if they could swipe/scan and verify the ID at check in and then just have it appear when someone tries to purchase alcohol. Could be an optional, but cool, feature of the bands for adults.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom