Ice Station Cool?

xtina72

MMMMMMMMMM Yummy Yummy Beverly!

My Favorite!!! :slurp:

:lol:

I also bought the cutest bracelet in there...it was made up of pieces of coca cola bottle glass, everyone always comments on it because its really different.

the-reason14

Oh yes, the beverly is absolutely delicious. OMG. Its my fav. You've got to try it. I love it more than the fanta red.

And I also miss the old theme and being able to fill up bottles easily. I never did it when it was ice station cool but remember seeing a travel channel special about how they used to look and it looked much easier. You can still fill up bottles but its not as easy.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Yep. It is in the same location and now goes under the name Club Cool.
I still hate that name. :lol:

And it's minus the great entrance with all the ice and snow. :(

Though I have no idea how it fit the exterior of Innoventions with all that Coke/Arctic clutter, it still was pretty damn cool. :lol:
I was a bit upset when they torn it out, but out with the old and in with the new I suppose. The Beverly is still there and free. I can get over the entrance.

TinkRBell427

Beverly and Vegitabeta are pretty hard to find...

WHY!? :(

:hammer::lol:

Because they are so popular!

And the MadHatter is right, the Beverly does make the floor sticky because guests like to spit it out all over the floor. And hey, I try to mop it up as much as I can when I'm there.:lol:
And sorry, you can't fill up your bottles with the soda. It's just for taste testing.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom