IASW: Wales is missing and Mexico's sun is still broken

AndyS2992

Original Poster
My last trip to the Magic Kingdom was back in September, five months ago and noticed the dolls representing Wales were missing (they are on the moon above England) this is disappointing since my mother is Welsh and it disapointed her not to see them each time we rode, we assumed they were being refurbed or something and would appear at some point. They were also missing during my 2011 trip. The spinning sun in Mexico was also broken in September and was not spinnning which also disapointed me as I think it looks cool, I like to think I'm not the only one :oops:

I have just watched a person live stream the ride on Periscope and noticed Wales is still missing and the sun is also still not spinning. This is really poor show and am tempted to email WDW but I doubt they will fix it even if I do.

Last edited:

FigmentForver96

My last trip to the Magic Kingdom was back in September, five months ago and noticed the dolls representing Wales were missing (they are on the moon above England) this is disappointing since my mother is Welsh and it disapointed her not to see them each time we rode, we assumed they were being refurbed or something and would appear at some point. They were also missing during my 2011 trip. The spinning sun in Mexico was also broken in September and was not spinnning which also disapointed me as I think it looks cool, I like to think I'm not the only one :oops:

I have just watched a person live stream the ride on Periscope and noticed Wales is still missing and the sun is also still not spinning. This is really poor show and am tempted to email WDW but I doubt they will fix it even if I do.
I still say send the email. Even if they don't do anything at least it shows people are paying attention. Always good to know someone is paying attention

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom