IASW: Should I Stay Or Should I Go

What Would You Like To See Happen To IASW?

• Keep It! It's A Classic And I Love It!

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Trash It. It's Old, Boring, And Those Dolls Scare Me.

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Rehab It: Gut It, Give It A New Soundtrack, Animatronics, And Effects.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • I Don't Care Either Way

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

bamboo7

Original Poster
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know.......

So vote, and tell us why you posted the way you did.

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwcrazy
I think we can be pretty certain what IASW will never leave.

i don't think it is going anywhere either. the purpose of this poll is just because i am curious about people's opinion of it.

mickeyfanatics

Sine this is not the Original IASW, but still a classic, we should rehab it and make it up to date. I am tired of going in and half of the anamatronics do not work. Also, when the yodeling guy is missing, it does not sound right. One other interesting side note, the kids in the pictures at the exit queue are now in their 40's!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!!!!! We wish you were still here!

General Grizz

If Disney were to close down all of the classics, a lot of us would be left in the dust! There are THOUSANDS of families enjoying It's a Small World everyday - and by golly, it gives them that magic...and it's the truth behind world peace: we're all children...we share so much...we are all equal despite our nationality or interest!

It really hasn't done anything to you, nor has it replaced anything...and it's just pure classic Disney at its best! :p :D :) Sure, update it...don't make it have loops or something...:lol:...but like it has been said, let's hope this attraction continues to delight and inspire for ages to come!

no2apprentice

I voted for rehab. The concept of the ride is, I feel, important. Why not update the animatronics with the latest series, involving more interaction between the animatronic figures (okay, okay - dolls). Update the soundtrack - not the melody itself, but a more up to date arrangement. Maybe add another lyric or two.

And, while we're playing with "why not", why not put in an occasional character from Disney animation? Simba in Africa, Mulan in China, Belle and Beast in France, Aladdin and the Genie in Arabia, etc., etc. I think it would be great for kids to spot the "extras", and maybe put in some "hidden" designs here and there.

And please, please, work on the backdrops! The scenery is so outdated and tacky.

But, they probably won't do a thing. At the very least, they need a good refurb to fix what's broken.

Buford

Keep it!! Sure, update technology to fit purposes (I don't know about characters...the ride seems to original for it...after all, there are characters everywhere else in Fantasyland, IASW is a jewel with or without them!! :) )...but this really needs to stay! :sohappy: :sohappy:

(And I think it will!) :D :D

PaisleyMF

Since some people would like some or all to be rehabed, how about and add some rap/hip hop/r&b to the ride, some graffitti will look great.... (people just a joke) but some cleanup (and please filter the green water!!!) add some smells from or the country or stimulate smells, like food, flowers and stuff... and the front of the building make it more Disneyland looking!!!

Wish i really really love the most of all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom