I Wish They All Could Be Californian Grills!!!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Last night of our trip we have an ADR there at 9.15PM any recommendations on the food? :rolleyes:
Wow! ..The Million $$$$$$$ Question...I tried Sushi for the first time...Loved it...It was a starter..The spicy Kazan Roll...I opted for fillet steak,and I think my DW had the halibut..My DS had a kids steak..I will check out the menu again..P.S... I don't know what time Wishes is at when your there..Don't miss out watching it from the outside decking area...They pipe the music into the viewing platform..Cutlery down..;)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Signature dining has never been our thing . We look at all the pictures of the dishes and just think " where is the rest of the meal " :jawdrop:
Hmmm...Just not your thing eh..Everyone to their own,I say..I do appreciate the presentation of certain dishes..Tho some foodie stuff like Chinese Sweet & Sour with fried rice isn't a great sight on a plate..But haunch of venison with a red currant & port jus on a bed of red cabbage & wild mushroom is a thing of beauty.:hungry:..

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Hmmm...Just not your thing eh..Everyone to their own,I say..I do appreciate the presentation of certain dishes..Tho some foodie stuff like Chinese Sweet & Sour with fried rice isn't a great sight on a plate..But haunch of venison with a red currant & port jus on a bed of red cabbage & wild mushroom is a thing of beauty.:hungry:..
So long as they present it on a plate cooked right and in the right quantity i am happy :hungry:

Weather_Lady

Heh, I LOVE your title!

The next trip that we are not on the dining plan (we're doing it this coming trip for reasons too complicated to explain here), I can't wait to go there! I think the refurb is beautiful. Modern decor is not my thing, but by incorporating a Mary Blair feel, they've brought charm and warmth to what used to be (to my eyes) a cold, sterile space, while at the same time preserving its fresh contemporary atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom