I was able to read people's minds during my trip this week.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
"We are foreign, we should just go through the FP+ entrance even though we dont have a FP, we will act like we dont understand english when they stop us"

MY wifes favorite: "We are a tour group and there is 50 of us, lets wave our flag and chant loudly so no one else can enjoy the queue"

edit: these both refer to mostly Brasillians tour groups.

Last edited:

Marijil

I know you have been camping out on that curb for an hour so your children can see the parade, but my children wanted to do rides during that time so I'm sure you won't mind if we arrive a minute before said parade and push our way to the front....
or
Lets just stand an inch of way from this family thats having lunch, if we make them uncomfortable enough, perhaps they will vacate the table early and we can claim it as our own

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
"I've got to get the entire fireworks show but I don't have a camera. Oh wait, I have an iPad. That will work."
If some one has an iPad, chances are they probly have an iphone, which shoots practically the same quality of video. Why would they want to lug the iPad around? Are they trying to show off, or are they that ignorant? I heard someone say that they thought the iPad shoots better video because the screen is larger. lol.

Last edited:

musketeer

Original Poster
"Alright, a group of 8 of us getting a picture with a character. We need to make sure we each take a picture with our own phone because there isn't an easy way to transfer these pictures to one another. If only there were a way to electronically mail them, or beam them, or even just touch the backs of other phones of the same brand. But we'll just do it this way. The huge line of people behind me won't mind."

daisyduckie

"Alright, a group of 8 of us getting a picture with a character. We need to make sure we each take a picture with our own phone because there isn't an easy way to transfer these pictures to one another. If only there were a way to electronically mail them, or beam them, or even just touch the backs of other phones of the same brand. But we'll just do it this way. The huge line of people behind me won't mind."
:hilarious:

wsmith1978

"My kid can't see those fireworks up in the sky with all these other, less-important kids in front of him. Let me put him on my shoulders. It's a good thing my family and I are the only people in the park that matter, otherwise all these people behind me might have a problem with this."

Cesar R M

"I have to sneak into every crevice pushing everyone to try to watch the fireworks, and decide to stay infront ignoring the space is already used by small persons (trying to get the best view) and I'm a huge lumbering 2 meter tall guy"

to explain, was about to watch the light show in the castle (of walt's story) and get ready for Wishes..
But then huge 2 meter tall guys decided to sneak infront of us.. then push us backwards as they decide to use our space for them..
We had to move elsewhere.
It happened again with different people.. thankful these two were polite and let my mother stay infront of them so she could see. ( I was imitating a ballet dancer to be able to see by standing with the tip of my toes lol)

If some one has an iPad, chances are they probly have an iphone, which shoots practically the same quality of video. Why would they want to lug the iPad around? Are they trying to show off, or are they that ignorant? I heard someone say that they thought the iPad shoots better video because the screen is larger.
because "Hipsters"?

I still have a video of wishes; most people had their phones for recording (or cameras) and this guy decided to show off by using his ipad to take video.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
"These Cast Members that are gossiping with each other should be able to help us and make our experience magical!" /sarcasm

Soarin2u

"I'm 18, I am an adult, I can vote and watch rated R movies. Thus I can do whatever I want. So because I can do whatever I want, I am going to yell all the cuss words of the top of my head and if I run out, I will say them with different accents. And when I am bored I will discuss the fantastic night I had with my girl/boyfriend in great detail, in a fake British accent.... Cause I can do whatever I want in the Mothaf---ing Magic Kingdom."

"Oh, you want this seat on full the bus with my purse on it. Poor thing, you look tired, I will also shove my sweatshirt on it too and act like I am waiting for someone on this moving bus or play on my phone."

"Oh you want to share this table for 8 with us in this crowded restaurant, nope, we are 'saving' these seats"

'Your husband left to use the restroom? Well I guess then he doesn't need his seat then. So I wont even need to ask if I can use it."

Last edited:

wendysue

During my trip this week, I was able to read minds, and this is what I heard multiple time, "Hmmmm, look at that walkway there, that's only wide enough for maybe two people to go through at once...you know what I'm going to do, yeah, that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to go stand RIGHT there with my stroller, and....yeah, that's good....actually, if I just...kinda....back in a bit, there....yep there we go, now I got it in JUST the right place so it's completely blocked."

We were also there this week, and I totally agree! That person was in front of us, so you must have been right next to us....

wendysue

I know it's dark in this line, but my 'dumb'phone is more important than anything else. I've got to win this game. I've got to text my friends. Oops...I must've gotten some people behind me upset because I didn't move with the line...one of them just hit me in the back with a water bottle. I'll put my phone away for now.

What I found incredible is that while people watching at the round-a-bout in front of the castle waiting for the parade, whole families were just standing there with their heads down playing on their phones.. They are on vacation together, but not WITH each other.

rob45

Don't you just love it when people stop in the middle of traffic. "Did we miss something over there?, Lets stop here in the middle of a crowed Main Street USA and review our park guide map"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom