I was able to read people's minds during my trip this week.

musketeer

Original Poster
During my trip this week, I was able to read minds, and this is what I heard multiple time, "Hmmmm, look at that walkway there, that's only wide enough for maybe two people to go through at once...you know what I'm going to do, yeah, that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to go stand RIGHT there with my stroller, and....yeah, that's good....actually, if I just...kinda....back in a bit, there....yep there we go, now I got it in JUST the right place so it's completely blocked."

bgraham34

Had this happen to me with 2 ladies with their strollers. When I politely asked if I could squeeze by them, one of them turned to me and replied..."learn to jump". I was struck dumb at her response, thankfully the other women that was with her apologized and moved out of the way.

If that were me I would have jumped up right on top of her. My 250 plus pounds would have made her think twice next time.

KCheatle

"We're here for a huge family reunion and we decided that all 50 of us should wear the same shirt and then walk at an incredibly slow rate down Main Street USA in a line that stretches all the way across the street and 3 people deep with a stroller every 3rd person, and a couple of scooters in there for our morbidly obese family members. I don't think there's anyone who could possibly want to walk faster than we're walking, so we'll just keep walking really slow. Oh! Grandma and cousin Lily want to take a picture! Okay - and, Aunt Deb and Uncle Michael want a picture too? Okay, everyone! Everyone! Stop so that Grandma and Lily and Deb and Michael can take a pictures. Don't mind anyone else trying to get through to get on rides or anything. They'll all just wait for all 50 of us to take a couple pictures each in front of the castle. And we can just weave our way around the street with our strollers and scooters and pay no mind to anyone else."

Disvillain63

I know it's dark in this line, but my 'dumb'phone is more important than anything else. I've got to win this game. I've got to text my friends. Oops...I must've gotten some people behind me upset because I didn't move with the line...one of them just hit me in the back with a water bottle. I'll put my phone away for now.

draybook

Had this happen to me with 2 ladies with their strollers. When I politely asked if I could squeeze by them, one of them turned to me and replied..."learn to jump". I was struck dumb at her response, thankfully the other women that was with her apologized and moved out of the way.

You should have punted that stroller and then put your arms up and yelled "it's good"!!!

quirkle

Let me walk real fast to give the illusion of movement then-squirrel.

I swear people are like my dog. They just stop.

We also had-it is completely safe and sane to sit down in the middle
Of the bridge to tomorrow land during a parade and then not move when thousands of people are walking around us and I'll just blame anyone who happens to trip over myself and my small children

Vader2112

After the 5th excuse me ..Stronger words are needed. Get the Blank out of the way is officially acceptable.
I understand not knowing your way around the parks like many of us seasoned WDW vets but they could at least move over to the side.
On a side note about the scooters. I understand some folks need them but they need some retrictions. I saw a nasty accident while in the queue for Nemo the other week. Someone was riding the scooter in line and ran over the back of the legs of the person in front of him causing him to go face first into the ground.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Let me walk real fast to give the illusion of movement then-squirrel.

I swear people are like my dog. They just stop.

We also had-it is completely safe and sane to sit down in the middle
Of the bridge to tomorrow land during a parade and then not move when thousands of people are walking around us and I'll just blame anyone who happens to trip over myself and my small children
The "illusion of movement"...that's funny right there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom