I want to create a special moment...

coleandrachel

Original Poster
I am going to WDW in December and I am looking for something to surprise my wife and daughter without them knowing. I would like to do something maybe at one of our dinners or maybe a surprise that we come back to in our room. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank You

wiigirl

I know Disney will do that for you if you contact them and make the necessary arrangements.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/give-a-gift/

Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but they offer a lot of standard packages, and I'm sure they're able to customize something to your liking should none of those fit the bill.

I almost always do this for my kidos...
75.gif

ThankstoMOM

On our 2010 trip I did a in room celebration for my wife and she LOVED it. Believe I did the ''Mickeys Grand Welcome'' They decorate the room like Mickey snuck in while you where out and leave a ton of merchandise,snacks,treats,blankets,Autographed (fab 5) picture frame, and book and a bunch more. it was awesome. If going in Fall around Halloween they have a killer Halloween version I'm dying to do next round

stlbobby

I am going to WDW in December and I am looking for something to surprise my wife and daughter without them knowing. I would like to do something maybe at one of our dinners or maybe a surprise that we come back to in our room. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank You

If you want to do something at a meal try contacting the restaurant directly. If you talk to the manager and give them enough lead time they can do all kinds of things, they may even have some ideas in mind to get you started. The nicer the venue the more they can help with this kind of thing. I was knocked out how accommodating the CM's at The Yachtsman's Steakhouse were when I talked to them about my wedding reception.

Dad 2 M & M

I you have ressies, you can add a celebration (either online or by calling WDW). On our last trip celebrating DD birthday, we usually received a decorated version of our desert for the birthday girl.

Additionally, I recommend the sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom