I want a (insert color) MagicBand!

MasterJedi

I think it would be cool to have the little mickey head on the band be interchangeable with other colored mickey heads.

Neon colors would be neat.

Ignohippo

Navy and Light Blue.

Most boys want blue, so multiple shades would be really convenient.

Silver, Gold and Glow In The Dark would be great too!

Last edited:

JohnD

Anything from Disney to get buy-in. (I mean look at my profile pic!). "You want a new color? You got it. We'll produce the band for peanuts and you'll willingly use them to spend $$$. Not a bad trade off."

EricJ

Just spoke to a Concierge at CSR who told me that purple and patent black are due in 2 months, and that they are planning a Christmas plaid for the holidays. Who knows whether this is true or not, but thought I would pass it along.

The Christmas plaid sounds believable--That's the most seen color around the resorts, that time of year.
I'm hoping to switch from a tech-gray to a purple, but I'm worried the patent-black would be too shiny and reflect up. :)

I'm also on the purple wagon, mostly because (as some others have mentioned) it was in the original promos and I was really let down that it wasn't available. I hope everyone saying it's coming is correct, because I obviously have time before my next trip (171 days I think?)
Mint and coral would also be nice, but are a little more out there I suppose.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom