I wanna' go back!!! Help!

dianna

My dd 14, ds 10 and I just returned from our first ever wdw vacation. I planned it with the idea it would be our only wdw vacation but now I wanna' try and go back someday. Ya'll are so right, there is no way to see it all in one trip. Next time, if there is a next time, I need to do it on a shoe string budget. I loved staying on site, last time it was cbr, next time I'm thinking pop. I love having a dining plan, next time I was thinking quick services, less time consuming. The kids really can't afford to miss school, so I'd have to plan for a time when school was out. The question is.....Whats the cheapest any of ya'll spent on say, a 5 to 7day vacation including airfare and how you do it?

dianna

Original Poster
Thanks for all your tips, you guys really know how to motivate! I was wondering does the offers wdw makes like free dining , or buy 4 get three ect. run in a cycle yearly or something? And what is this disney vacation club? Ya'll are the best, thanks again.

Upvote 0

majortom1981

Thanks for all your tips, you guys really know how to motivate! I was wondering does the offers wdw makes like free dining , or buy 4 get three ect. run in a cycle yearly or something? And what is this disney vacation club? Ya'll are the best, thanks again.

DVC is a disney time share that goes by points. It is only worth it if you plan on going every year. IF you dont mind staying in value resorts then it isnt worth it.

Upvote 0

SAV

The way to plan a budget trip is to research and spend time digging for the best offers. And if you truly want budget, then you can't necessarily limit yourself on-site. There are plenty of nice rooms out there for less $$.

Does the cost of a value room on site, with the "free" transportation cost more than what I can get off-site with a car rental? Usually it does. Especially if you use the various discount codes for that car rental(mousesavers.com has them) and hotel discounts(entertainment book).

Does your family eat enough food to make the Dining plan "worth it"? I know mine doesn't, so we don't get it. If it was "free", I would look into the cost I spend daily to what the package would be if I took that.

Someone else mentioned hoppers. Another great way to keep on budget is to not get them. Are they nice...yep. A must...No.

It's really a matter of what you want/can give up and still make your vacation enjoyable.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom