I tried thinking of a more clever title, but failed - Hello!

cokebabies

Original Poster
I was a member of a very small Disney forum - Mouse Times, but that closed shop maybe a year or so back.

I'm hesitant to join Disney boards for a few reasons. The first reason, and forgive me because I know this will sound psychotic, is I've always had a bit of that "Disney only belongs to me!" logic. Maybe I'm not alone, who knows... But have you ever overheard people talking about a Disney trip, or something like that, and wanted to butt in and go "Excuse me, there will be no discussion of the parks unless I am involved - for I am the expert!"

I have this odd mental bubble, where all the parks, Disney news, etc, are for me. Not out of some narcissistic feeling. I think the healthiest way of saying it is that I love the parks and the company so much, that I assume it's at least somewhat reciprocated. That bubble also never lets me get used to park crowds

So, sorry for the bizarre introduction.

The second reason I was hesitant to join a very active board like this is - I love Disney. "Well, duh - you're here." But I have a bit of that obsessive love, where every nugget of news, trivia, and such has to be absorbed. Skimming this board for a few days has shown me that there is a ton of info and chat to be absorbed here. It's imposing.

Okay, I'm done scaring people off, I think. Not that many people will have read this far, thankfully.

But my name is Robb, I live in Colorado after having moved here a couple of years back, after spending 95% of my life on Long Island. I "run" a web site - coke babies - where I talk about cereal, soda, candy, and Disney. It's some hard hitting journalism, let me tell you.

I'll stop now, before this confession takes some more dark turns.

luv

Hello!

The parks are for everyone and that includes you. :)

Boards, too. Check out the News and Rumors section. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom