I think its time for the Millenium Celebration to leave once and for all

Dad 2 M & M

Disney does a great job at surpassing my expectations....it is amazing to notice something different each time we observe the celebration!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Dont mind the hat or the location, didn't think much to the originals location to be frank, perhaps Disney could add some winos and ladies of ill repute to compliment the themeing of their theatre.

flavious27

IllumiNations has been in the park since 88, there has been some kind of nighttime entertainment since about the park was opened. ROE is just the newest version of those past shows. And really is there a reason to scrap something that is still entertaining and one of the biggest draws t the park? Along with that the title of ROE makes sense with the show being WS.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I take back what I said about illuminations, the show is good and they should use the same story line for every future Illuminations but I think they should still change it up.

Joseph Robinson

Look they got rid of the one thing Everyone hated the most...Can't you be happy with that?? Sheesh..
EPCOTburned.jpg

Now that's a fireworks show!

George Lucas on a Bench

The wand and hat really epitomize what has been wrong with Disney. They feel very soulless, cold and manufactured. They dump huge industrial steel objects into the parks while attractions contained within fall apart, are shuttered or trashed. Rather than enhancing EPCOT or MGM, Disney built giant intrusive objects to draw your attention away from all their problems.

Goofnut1980

I love Illuminations, but I do get bored watching a movie without any narration on the globe for 8 minutes. The screens should be improved to a better LED with better quality. It does make it hard to make out some of the images. But overall, keep it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom