I think i might be moving to Orlando,Fl! (More Disney For me!)

Briangwen7

Guys I think I might be moving to Orlando,Fl. I'm so excited... What do I need to know, I need help! Lol I'm a mess. Anybody know about low cost good apartments?

SMS55

I know of a few people that moved to Orlando/Kissimmee and were there for several years. Ironically, they never visited Disney while they were there. They've been to Disney more since they moved.

Upvote 0

Hulacat

Guys I think I might be moving to Orlando,Fl. I'm so excited... What do I need to know, I need help! Lol I'm a mess. Anybody know about low cost good apartments?
Cagan's Crossing near 192(On Hwy 27, Clermont)- there are more places in Clermont. Perhaps you could look into being a roommate for a while so you can get used to Orlando. Be cautious about the area near Millenia Mall (Conroy Rd, or John Young Pkwy). Also avoid Pine Hills.

Upvote 0

Briangwen7

Original Poster
Thank You guys! Haha Your the best. Ps: I've lived in Florida before but 1st time alone with my bf.

Cagan's Crossing near 192(On Hwy 27, Clermont)- there are more places in Clermont. Perhaps you could look into being a roommate for a while so you can get used to Orlando. Be cautious about the area near Millenia Mall (Conroy Rd, or John Young Pkwy). Also avoid Pine Hills.

Thank's I had not seen those before, I knew about Pinehills. lol

Upvote 0

luv

Most areas have apartments. Have you looked around? Any idea where you want to live? Do you want to be near tourist stuff or no? You're young and single, right?

I'm not really the Queen of Orlandonian Knowledge, but I'll say Metro West.

Upvote 0

Briangwen7

Original Poster
Most areas have apartments. Have you looked around? Any idea where you want to live? Do you want to be near tourist stuff or no? You're young and single, right?

I'm not really the Queen of Orlandonian Knowledge, but I'll say Metro West.

I would like Kissimmee, I'm not alone. Lol I want to be close to tourist stuff.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom