I think I finalized all of our plans! Whadya think?

gnuts0306

Caribbean Beach Resort
Sept 29-Oct 9th

Arrive thurs sept 29th around noonish

thurs-downtown disney, some resort hoping, dinner @ Turf Club Bar and Grill

fri- Epcot, dinnner @ Biergarten

sat- Animal Kingdom, dinner @ Whispering Canyon

sun- MGM(i still call it that :shrug: )-Fantasmic Lunch @ Mamma Melrose

mon- Magic Kingdom- breakfast @ Cinderella's Royal Table (before park open :sohappy: )

tues- no park..daughter has a pirate cruise, wonderland tea party, we have a spa day, all at Grand Floridian. dinner @ 1900 Park Fare

wed- Universal

thurs-Magic Kingdom (late arrival)- Dinner @ Crystal Palace before Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween!

fri- MGM- lunch @ 50's Primetime Cafe, then a haunted hayride @ Fort Wilderness

sat- breakfast @O'Hana- undecided about what park we will do that day!

sun- downtown disney to do some last minute shopping and lunch @ Earl of Sandwich before our flight home :cry:

gnuts0306

Original Poster
Caribbean Beach Resort
Sept 29-Oct 9th

Arrive thurs sept 29th around noonish

thurs-downtown disney, some resort hoping, dinner @ Turf Club Bar and Grill

fri- Epcot, dinnner @ Biergarten

sat- Animal Kingdom, dinner @ Whispering Canyon

sun- MGM(i still call it that :shrug: )-Fantasmic Lunch @ Mamma Melrose

mon- Magic Kingdom- breakfast @ Cinderella's Royal Table (before park open :sohappy: )

tues- no park..daughter has a pirate cruise, wonderland tea party, we have a spa day, all at Grand Floridian. dinner @ 1900 Park Fare

wed- Universal

thurs-Magic Kingdom (late arrival)- Dinner @ Crystal Palace before Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween!

fri- MGM- lunch @ 50's Primetime Cafe, then a haunted hayride @ Fort Wilderness

sat- breakfast @O'Hana- undecided about what park we will do that day!

sun- downtown disney to do some last minute shopping and lunch @ Earl of Sandwich before our flight home :cry:

Just cancelled my ADR at Biergarten....wasnt sure about it...i dont care much for German food and I finally talked my bro outta of it lol --- We will be going to Via Napoli that night instead!

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

Sounds great!! :sohappy:

I personally really enjoy Whispering Canyon, 50s Prime Time Cafe and Crystal Palace. CP is a very pretty restaurant. WCC and 50s get you going with some different shenanigans and my family loves it!! Have a super time!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

gnuts0306

Original Poster
Sounds great!! :sohappy:

I personally really enjoy Whispering Canyon, 50s Prime Time Cafe and Crystal Palace. CP is a very pretty restaurant. WCC and 50s get you going with some different shenanigans and my family loves it!! Have a super time!!! :wave:

Thanks! We really love 50s Prime Time Cafe also....last year we had Cousin Cooper as our waiter and he was hilarious! I dont think I have ever remembered a waiters name in my whole life, but we still talk about him! Whispering and CP are new to me so im looking forward to them!

Upvote 0

gnuts0306

Original Poster
I'll be at Coral Reef that night! :)

We didnt go last yr, but the yr before....My DH and DD(6) LOVE seafood, and i really enjoyed the atmoshpere- we were sat right next to the tank and people were in there scuba diving and waving at us and my DD just thought it was the coolest thing ever lol....have a great time!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom