I saw Paul Mccartney at the Magic Kingdom yesterday!

JEAV

Original Poster
Not sure if anyone else saw or noticed him, but I was sitting at Casey's having a hot dog and Paul McCartney stopped right behind me to hear the pianist play! It was amazing....I couldn't believe my eyes. He was there with his wife and 2 little girls. He wasn't posing for pictures but he was allowing people to photograph him. He was just so cool! :king:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Not sure if anyone else saw or noticed him, but I was sitting at Casey's having a hot dog and Paul McCartney stopped right behind me to hear the pianist play! It was amazing....I couldn't believe my eyes. He was there with his wife and 2 little girls. He wasn't posing for pictures but he was allowing people to photograph him. He was just so cool! :king:

Great story!

DisneyDebNJ

What a fabulous memory!!! Lucky you!!! (Yeah, yeah, yeah) :wave:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
McCartney is really getting around this week. He attended Saturday afternoon's performance of Mary Poppins on Broadway with his two girls as well.

Larry Mondello

Would be cool if he sang a song at the British gazebo at the Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow.

TheBritishInvasion-Epcot.jpg

Bolt

Tomorrow is also the start of NBA All Star Weekend in Orlando - so expect A LOT of stars in the area.

RonAnnArbor

One of my friends was Paul's private tour guide yesterday -- now that is a COOL job...although something I guess one earns after working for WDW for 30 years...

CaptainShortty

McCartney is really getting around this week. He attended Saturday afternoon's performance of Mary Poppins on Broadway with his two girls as well.

I literally was just going to write this! My BFF's cousin is currently starring as Michael Banks on Broadway and was performing that afternoon. Paul McCartney came backstage after the show and took pictures with the cast. So neat! He must be on a great vacation! =)

One of my friends was Paul's private tour guide yesterday -- now that is a COOL job...although something I guess one earns after working for WDW for 30 years...

Those jobs are literally one of the hardest frontline jobs to get on property. You have to be in Guest Relations, then be selected to become a regular tour guide and then from there interview again to become a VIP tour guide. But it's definitely an amazing job!

WDW1974

My friend was flipping out he got to load McCartney on Splash Mountain.

Did Sir Paul complain about the state of the attraction or is he considered one of those 'once in a lifetime' rubes?

~'93 McCartney Citrus Bowl ... Best EFFEN Concert EVER!!!~

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I literally was just going to write this! My BFF's cousin is currently starring as Michael Banks on Broadway and was performing that afternoon. Paul McCartney came backstage after the show and took pictures with the cast. So neat! He must be on a great vacation! =)

Your bff's cousin and one of my close friends are co-stars! :wave:

jt04

Don't you people realize Paul died in a car accident in like 1971? That is his imposter. Bunch of rubes. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom