I remember ....................

mergatroid

Original Poster
When you could buy grape juice in the Magic Kingdom from some of he beverage stands. Might not seem like much but I do remember it being quite delicious and haven't seen it being sold for years! Funnily enough I remember as a kid (over 35 years ago probably) asking for coke one particular trip when my dad said "What drink would you like?". Being a typical dad he then ruined my entire life when he noticed that they had other options including fruit drinks and decided that "I had too many fizzy pop drinks and would have to have a fruit drink that day as it was much better for me" (you may remember back in the 70's kids were dropping dead all over the place from drinking coke ;))

Ironically after having my trip ruined, I discovered it actually tasted very nice (to this day I've never admitted this to my dad) but can't remember it being sold for more than a couple of years. So what obscure things do you remember that no longer seem to exist?

Last edited:

AllyInWonderland

When I called Diskman from the Tapestry parade "Noodle Man".

ToonTown :(

Being able to go through the castle to get to Fantasyland

Being able to buy stuffed animals at TonnTown when I was little. I had a Brer Rabbit plushie! :)

The resort TVs playing the cartoon loop in the rooms.

The wand on SSE

When the now rare characters would come out on Main Street for meet and greets.

disneyfan1995

I remember when Spectromagic was running.

I remember when you could actually meet a wide variety of characters.

I remember the Magical Moments Parade and the Share a Dream Come True Parade.

I remember Mickey's Toontown Fair

I remember when Epcot had the giant wand thing on Spaceship Earth (it looks better now than it did before).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom