I need some magic!

drcasey

Original Poster
Hello! This is my very first post here! I'm a transplant from another Disney forum and I had a terrible time there. I recently signed up and made less than 10 posts and got roasted on each one...for no reason! It seems people over there are only interested in starting fights and attacking other posters. I was literally attacked and made fun of for giving restaurant advice. The people were so mean that the moderator had to come in and delete their posts. It was bad enough to make me cry. It was ridiculous. Anyway I need some magic and I'm hoping I've come to the right place/forum!

epcotisbest

Hello! This is my very first post here! I'm a transplant from another Disney forum and I had a terrible time there. I recently signed up and made less than 10 posts and got roasted on each one...for no reason! It seems people over there are only interested in starting fights and attacking other posters. I was literally attacked and made fun of for giving restaurant advice. The people were so mean that the moderator had to come in and delete their posts. It was bad enough to make me cry. It was ridiculous. Anyway I need some magic and I'm hoping I've come to the right place/forum!
Yeah, good luck with that.
I'm kidding. Actually, I get the honor of being the first one to say "welcome."

drcasey

Original Poster
You were literally attacked? Must have been one hell of a review.

Haha! Verbally attacked may have been a better way to put it :) I suggested that if the poster couldn't made an ADR for 2 but could for 1, they could ask if it was okay if there was 1 extra person at the check in if all else fails and they really wanted to eat there. Apparently that was a very very bad thing to say.

MOXOMUMD

It's the nature of giving an opinion on a public forum. The same thing happens here daily but welcome aboard. :)

betty rose

If you are looking for nice friendly, people....come to the chit chat chit chat thread. We talk about all things, everyone is welcome. Try reading about 10 pages back, and see if we fit , what you are looking for. I'm hoping for the best for you. Welcome.

betty rose

Haha! Verbally attacked may have been a better way to put it :) I suggested that if the poster couldn't made an ADR for 2 but could for 1, they could ask if it was okay if there was 1 extra person at the check in if all else fails and they really wanted to eat there. Apparently that was a very very bad thing to say.
Not for me, people do that all the time. But it's really a crap shoot if they will allow another person. You have nothing to lose by asking. :)

D

Deleted member 107043

The Beach Club! Ive stayed at a few others but this one the most by far. I just love everything about it! :)

Sorry, I meant Disney resort, as in Disneyland Resort, WDW, etc. From your response I assume it's WDW! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom