I need some help please

mergatroid

Original Poster
Hi ladies and gentlemen, I'm after some help. It's fast approaching the 6 months away stage from our trip and I'm going to be making breakfast reservations for a character meal. I'm after what time the MDE site moves over to the next day to allow you to book? So for instance is it at midnight (American time) that a new day opens up?

I'm in the UK but don't worry, I'll convert to our time zone myself to keep it simple, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
7AM EDT 4 hour time zone adjust, so currently 11AM for the UK. EST would be a 5-hour shift.

ETA: Some websites say online reservations open at 6AM, others say both online and phone open at 7AM. Try at 6 and see if it works online.

Last edited:

mergatroid

Original Poster
Remember clocks go forward in the UK this weekend.

So sad it’s come to feeling you have to do this.

We just hit our 180 a few weeks ago and it was at 11am uk time.
7AM EDT 4 hour time zone adjust, so currently 11AM for the UK. EST would be a 5-hour shift.

ETA: Some websites say online reservations open at 6AM, others say both online and phone open at 7AM. Try at 6 and see if it works online.

Thanks one and all ;)

mergatroid

Original Poster
Some more help needed please. Got an AP reference number which is linked and showing on my MDE account. It should also include the photo memory maker but that's not showing up. I've tried linking my AP reference number to the memory maker but it won't take it?

Do I have to wait till I physically pick up my AP and use it before I can link it to my MDE account?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Some more help needed please. Got an AP reference number which is linked and showing on my MDE account. It should also include the photo memory maker but that's not showing up. I've tried linking my AP reference number to the memory maker but it won't take it?

Do I have to wait till I physically pick up my AP and use it before I can link it to my MDE account?
Memory maker won’t show up. But don’t worry....Platinum APs include Memory Maker and pictures will show up in your MDE account (available to download) once taken. You will need to stop by Guest Services at one of the parks or Disney Springs to activate your AP.

correcaminos

Memory maker won’t show up. But don’t worry....Platinum APs include Memory Maker and pictures will show up in your MDE account (available to download) once taken. You will need to stop by Guest Services at one of the parks or Disney Springs to activate your AP.
This! Be sure to bring your ID for activation as well. After that the pictures just show up in your account. Nothing to link.

mergatroid

Original Poster
This! Be sure to bring your ID for activation as well. After that the pictures just show up in your account. Nothing to link.

Thanks guys. My wife has got a 14 day ticket (for UK guests only) and this includes the memory maker and has linked up already on the memory maker section, was a bit worried that mine hadn't. Thanks for laying my fears to rest ;)

LaughingGravy

LOL 14 day ticket.......some day....some way. THAT would be a true vacation!
Here in the US, even if you have earned that much vacation/time off, most rarely take it in one block much more than a week as our culture is so work heavy.
It is perceived that if we can do without someone for two weeks...maybe we can do without them.
It's sad.

mergatroid

Original Poster
LOL 14 day ticket.......some day....some way. THAT would be a true vacation!
Here in the US, even if you have earned that much vacation/time off, most rarely take it in one block much more than a week as our culture is so work heavy.
It is perceived that if we can do without someone for two weeks...maybe we can do without them.
It's sad.

Wow, I get 6 weeks a year off (not including several 'bank holidays).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom