I need help with KH!

ImagineerFan04

Original Poster
I'm on hallow baston but i'm stuck because i don't have some trintities. can some one tell me were to get the yellow and green one or just post a list of where to get them.

thanks in advance

ImagineerFan04

Original Poster
thatnks for the help but i figured it out. I couldn't get the trinities to get the books in hollow bastion because i had the beast out instead of goofy.

Sir Hiss527

Originally posted by ImagineerFan04
thatnks for the help but i figured it out. I couldn't get the trinities to get the books in hollow bastion because i had the beast out instead of goofy.

Yea, you have to have Donald, Goofy, and Sora out when you do it.

Hey here's my question I can't defeat the first Ursula..any tips?

JackSkellington

Ok she is very hard for two reasons. One the controls for the level are somewhat akward and difficult to control, and two she is a hard boss plain and simple. I would do a few things.
One: equip Goofy and Donald with your best weapons. (Give Donald power over magic, and same for Goofy.) Sora needs to have a Keyblade with extra MP added, and/or magic power increased.
Two: equip your faithful hands with the strongest accessories primarily in defense and offense. But keep Sora strong. Try to give Donald MP, magic, and offense. Give Goofy AP, offense, and defense. Use the second chance ability, MP rage, and rage abilities on all characters if available.
Three: get used to the level, practice swimming around and get the feel for the level. You will encounter the same configuration at Neverland.
Four: fight and fight hard. She is not easy but can be defeated. When you start get a lock on, then use your beefed up partners to whoop up on her. Then use magic and items to keep them alive. She is weak to thunder magic so use it. And just keep pluging away, you can and will beat her.

DisneyFan 2000

Sir Hiss527, I have some advice for you! I found that Ariel helped alot! She cured me and Donald many times and kept the both of us alive! When you hit Ursula while she's alive and kicking, hit her once or twice then quickly escape. Try to damage the couldron many times and if you run out of magic hit the two eels to get back some MP.

Now for my question! When will the Halloween Town world end? I hate this level! So dark and un-inviting!:brick:

JackSkellington

As you know Halloween town is my favorite level. You have to go through the gate to the graveyard to go on. Beat all the enemies there. Then open the casket in the far back of the area. You will end up in a small graveyard. Go up to the statue and open it up. You will be on the hill with the curled thing. Beat all the enemies and walk near the grave where the curl ends on the hill. It will pull up an option on the subscreen like open, or walk. Do it. Now you will see the gates to Oogie Boogie's mansion. Beat all the enemies again, walk up to the gates and enter. A small cut scene will begin, now you have to make it all the way up into the mansion. When you get there you have to fight Lock, Shock, and Barrel as mini-bosses. They are extremely fast and small. Making them hard targets to hit. After you beat them you can face oogie. Beat him and his mansion and you beat the level...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom