I Need Help Please Anyone!!!!!!

Favrefire4

Original Poster
I really need help on knowing how the crowds are going to be. I am going October 29th through November 2nd and have no idea how long the lines are. Can someone please enlighten me and tell me waht I can expect. Thank you very much in advance.

TimeTrip

Attendance has been higher than usual for this time of year. Most regulars have said so, and my observations would agree. I actually saw thinner crowds in September than I'm seeing now. Still it should still be lighter than the heavy seasons, although not as much as it used to be.

Disneyfalcon

We always go in the off season but we like to prepare for big crowds. When you expect big crowds you shouldn't be disappointed.
We plan for big crowds by avoiding the early entry parks, getting a new fastpass at every opportunity, eating early or late not at peak times, etc.
Fastpass makes all the big rides accessible, even on crowded days.

Originally posted by Disneyfalcon
We always go in the off season but we like to prepare for big crowds. When you expect big crowds you shouldn't be disappointed.
We plan for big crowds by avoiding the early entry parks, getting a new fastpass at every opportunity, eating early or late not at peak times, etc.
Fastpass makes all the big rides accessible, even on crowded days.

Yea, what he said:brick:

Ijones88

:wave: we're going 10/31-11/04.....crowds shud be medium, except on Halloween, expect heavier crowds then of course, but not bad at all. Have GREAT FUN!!!! See you there!!!!

Originally posted by Ijones88
:wave: we're going 10/31-11/04.....crowds shud be medium, except on Halloween, expect heavier crowds then of course, but not bad at all. Have GREAT FUN!!!! See you there!!!!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom