I need Halloween Help

dianedisney

Original Poster
Hello all....I really need your help on this subject. My husband and I will be in California over the Halloween Holiday. We are also bring two 19 yr olds. We all LOVE Halloween and really want to have a good time, so here is my question to you all, and I REALLY NEED your feedback on this. What is the best park to spend Halloween in; Disneyland, Knotts or Universal Studios? PLEASE....I need your input on this, thanks ;)

Have a Disney Day!!!:wave:

Toonfinder

Disneyland doesn't do anything for Halloween beyond the Haunted Mansion makeover...
Knott's is decent, but they always sell-out for the dates right around Halloween, so you might want to see if tickets are still available for Knott's Scary Farm...
As for Universal, I know they do something but I've never attended...

My preference? Spending it over on the East Coast at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party... ;)

hockeymom

Knott's "Scary" Farm, if you check out their website they should have info on their Halloween Haunt. We were there in 1998 (didn't go to the Halloween parties though... our kids were young), but anyway, they had the park decorated in Halloween stuff (skeletons in the fountains, etc.) it was very cool. I don't remember if Universal did anything or not.

have fun!!
:)

DCA Fan

Disneyland only has HM for Halloween.
Knott's Scary Farm is good, they do a really nice job w/ theming and costumes.
Universal doesn't do as well as Knott's

Also consider:
Queen Mary

CalDisney

I would say Knotts Too But if you really want to be scared?
Try the Queen Mary
I hear they take you to the engine room and you can hear the Ghosts in there.
They also have ghosts in the hallways.and dinning areas.

dianedisney

Original Poster
I have been reviewing our schedule for this trip and don't think we are going to have time to do Knotts (boo hoo). Maybe another trip. We have Oct 31, Nov 1 & Nov 2. I had already purchased my "front of the line" tickets for Universal for Friday and can't change those since they are reserved tickets. So if it comes down to Knotts or Disneyland that is a no-brainer.....DISNEYLAND. We are also doing the Fantasmic Dessert Buffet on Saturday night. I just want to THANK YOU all for your help and I will post a report on our wonderful trip when we get back Nov 4th.

Have a Disney Day!!! :wave:

hockeymom

Originally posted by dianedisney
I have been reviewing our schedule for this trip and don't think we are going to have time to do Knotts (boo hoo). Maybe another trip. We have Oct 31, Nov 1 & Nov 2. I had already purchased my "front of the line" tickets for Universal for Friday and can't change those since they are reserved tickets. So if it comes down to Knotts or Disneyland that is a no-brainer.....DISNEYLAND. We are also doing the Fantasmic Dessert Buffet on Saturday night. I just want to THANK YOU all for your help and I will post a report on our wonderful trip when we get back Nov 4th.

Have a Disney Day!!! :wave:

I would pick Disneyland in a heartbeat over Knotts if it was a choice between the two also! Have a great trip, if you do happen to get to Knott's for a Halloween party, please post and let us know how it was!!
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom