I need a little faith trust and pixie dust ...

ali_cat_3

Original Poster
tinkerbell.gif
I just returned from nine days in the park and loved every minute of it. I took my small cousins for their very first trip and they were so happy. The only sad bit was that they dressed up like their favorite fairies (Silvermist and Rosetta) and waited the 90 minutes in line at pixie hollow in mickey's Toontown to get pictures with the fairies. However when we got in, Silvermist wasn't there that day. This is where I need one of you guys to be a fairygod mother or father and help me out. If anyone has visited in the past or is going in the next little bit I really need a picture of Silvermist @ pixie hollow. So if you have on from your trip or if your going this week and could snap an extra pick while there , I'd be forever greatful.

you can e-mail it to me

ali_cat_3@hotmail.com.

thanks so much,

Alison

ali_cat_3

Original Poster
mid June would be fine, but if anyone has one in the mean time can they please send it my way??

plus if your kids love fairies, stop by Tinkerbell treasures gift shop near the dumbo rides and ask if your kids can wake up Tink. It's a cute little extra that most guests don't know about.

Ali

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom