I miss the "old" barber shop location.

James Clifton

Original Poster
I know it's not a big deal to most....but....I miss getting a shave in the old location! It was a little like stepping back in time.It was peaceful & quiet.I looked forward to relaxing when MK got crowded ,got a nice shave,relaxed then was ready to hit wdw some more.
Jim

mrdisman

I know it's not a big deal to most....but....I miss getting a shave in the old location! It was a little like stepping back in time.It was peaceful & quiet.I looked forward to relaxing when MK got crowded ,got a nice shave,relaxed then was ready to hit wdw some more.
Jim

was that near Casey's? I sem to remember it being further up Main Street

PUSH

Where was the Center street located, and when did it go away? I know there used to be more to Main Street, but I don't have any of the details. I first went to the World in 2002.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the info.

James Clifton

Original Poster
luv,
You are so thoughtful.....thank you! The wet towel....could you make sure it's hot..... the redhead who is bringing the spa breeze ....better be good with a razor & MUST be a WDW passholder! LOL!
Jim

Zman-ks

I agree with you James. It used to be real, old fashion style Disney, but times change!
75.gif

Thats true...even with Disney.

MIKETFROMRI

Jim
Absolutly! I always looked forward to a shave there. It was my little opening day perk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom