I Miss _ _ _ _

danpam1024

Jaws and individually themed ScareZones at HHN
or the 2 park HHN!
although I DO miss some of the oldies, what keeps me coming back to UOR is the new attractions- not just adding a restaurant and a bathroom:cool:
I miss the old Alfred Hitchcock show, and the Psycho house by where the old HRC was.
Right now I'm missing the BIG PINK from Lard Lads and a Duff Dry- sitting in the Duff Beer Gardens chillin with my guys;)

Olijimcha

Good old Kong, banana breath and really liked the queue. Definitely a ride I wish my kids could have experienced. I also liked the Dynamite Nights Stunt Spectacular.

DaveN1996

I thought I was one of the few that remembered Hannah Barbara!

Beyond that, the obvious list with BTTF, Jaws, Ghost Busters and even Hitchcock

cheezbat

The big 3...the three rides that WERE Universal to me:

1. Back to the Future
2. Kongfrontation
3. Jaws

I never thought I'd see the day when any of those attractions would be removed...and as of 2012 they were all gone.

I'm glad to hear of Kongs return...and I always hold a small glimmer of hope for BTTF and Jaws to become relevant in the parks again too.

DaveN1996

I still think a 3rd park named something like "Universal Origins" or Classics or something where you put Kong, BTTF, Jaws, Ghostbusters and all in would be great... I know I'd at least go lol, and you could build off of other classics as well that haven't had any attractions

Chrononymous

I miss Back to the Future. A lot. Love those movies, and the show never seemed outdated (I mean it's time travel...how could it be?)

I also miss the original Poseidon's Fury. What an amazing show! the "update" was never very good, in comparison.

I miss the queue to the original Dueling Dragons. (also the cool merchandise)

I miss the Jaws ride..only when it had good performers. Otherwise the ride was kinda painful.

Hitchcock was cool too...the 3D Birds thing still gives me nightmares.

And the Enchanted Oak Tavern...was just...enchanting. One of the saddest losses to the HP expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom