I might be a Cast Member

duffyy

Original Poster
Hey guys I am from Kitchener ontario. I got a inverview comeing up with Disney
for going to Disney world for a year and working for them. Does anyone
who may have work for Disney world before have any advice for me
and how i should go in for this interview

brkgnews

Welcome to the boards, and good luck with the interview! There's an entire section of these forums dedicated just to working for Mickey. Scroll down on the front page (forums.wdwmagic.com) and you should be able to find the EMPLOYMENT/COLLEGE PROGRAM forums.

hcswingfield

One bit of advice would be to search the forums and Disney web site for rules of grooming and dress for cast members, and show up for the interview looking as if you already work there. First impressions make a world of difference!

Good luck, and keep us posted!

SpenceMan01

Smile and be enthusiastic! Be ready to answer questions about what you would do given a certain situation in the park (ie: Parent irate about height requirements and their kid being too short, a kid crying because they spilled their ice cream cone on the sidewalk, etc).

If you're a true Disney fanatic, I don't think you have anything to worry about!

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Welcome!

Disney is having problems hiring, so you have a great chance at getting a job. Simple things to remember: people in the park are guests. Not tourists, customers, etc. Guests. Most important, be upbeat and positive and be sure to smile.

By the way, you don't have to hit enter at the end of the chat box. Only hit it when you are done with the paragraph. Makes it easier to read.

duffyy

Original Poster
Thanks Guys for the advice. My interview is now not till march. Thats when they are closer to where I live. I glad because it gives me more time to get things right so I can go there and hopefully get a job there. Enough though I am going there for a year only because I am from Canada. I am looking forward to it. I hope I can work at The Haunted Mansion. That would be cool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom