I may be getting ahead of myself but...

Jenna

I'm far too excited, I thought my next trip to WDW wouldn't be until 2013 but there is a very good chance I will be going in July of 2012!

My mum and dad (yes I'm 23 and still holidaying with my parents haha) have been looking in to it and think we could end up going for 2 weeks in late July!
I'm too excited, I know it may fall through but I needed to rant and rave about the possibility somewhere!

Ahhh!

Kandi

I'm far too excited, I thought my next trip to WDW wouldn't be until 2013 but there is a very good chance I will be going in July of 2012!

My mum and dad (yes I'm 23 and still holidaying with my parents haha) have been looking in to it and think we could end up going for 2 weeks in late July!
I'm too excited, I know it may fall through but I needed to rant and rave about the possibility somewhere!

Ahhh!

I'm 27 and still holiday with my parents :lol:

Upvote 0

ml123_9

I'm 34 and my family of 4 vacations with my parents every year. Whether it be WDW or Daytona Beach. Good luck, I hope you get to go.

Upvote 0

Jenna

Original Poster
I think it must be a Disney thing to holiday with your parents. I'm going to Salou in Spain for 10 days, 2 weeks prior to when we're looking in to going to Florida with friends but given the choice I'd much rather holiday with my family in Florida. Whereas my friends would rather die than holiday with their parents. Guess I'm just lucky to enjoy spending time with my family :)

I reckon I should know for definite what's happening by next weekend but it's VERY hard to concentrate on work at the moment because of the potential excitement.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom