i made a little edit to mk

J4546

Original Poster
I flipped the mermaid ride to the other side of the backstage road, replacing toon town tents. The barnstormer has been moved as well, it would be completely rethemed and that whole area made to look like mermaid lagoon tokyo disney sea style. the entire area might have a slight downhill as it goes north, allowing for underpass to be easier. the train would have a new raised platform that would also help hide massive tron building from that area view. tracks would raise a bit and train would go into fake cavern rockwork that goes behind massive colorful tritons kingdom facade with waterfalls and tunnel into tritons kingdom playground, raising track allows for tritons kingdom entrance tunnel to pass underneath and gaining access to the entire mermaid lagoon from disney sea. All of it is indoors, and thus can be right beside the tron building without view worries.

Now, the area mermaid occupied is an extension of seven dwarves. It goes into a (haunted?) forest section with new story segment and lift hill designated by orange box. very loose drawing obviously, made it in 10 mins but hopefully you get idea. forest area has pathways maybe kiosks, benches, a nice shaded spot to watch the mine train pass..

then the area where barnstormer was is now a forested walkway with multiple branching pathways and also some sparkly cool lighting perhaps in the trees at night, thats what the yellow dots represent. something beautiful and etherial thats not connected to an IP that acts as a palette cleanser between tomorrowland/tron and fantasyland/mermaid lagoon. As the pathway has been moved from beside railway, a berm can be build to raise train and shield tron building from view. the pathway would hug the autopia track giving a cool viewing area looking out onto newly updated electric tron theme it would get as well.

Attachments

• mk1.jpg
    mk1.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom