I Love The 80's - What's Wrong With These People

bsandersjr

I love WDW. I don't care what anyone else says about it. Why do you all get so bent out of shape over a comment some dude made about EPCOT?
Remember, opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

WDWBro

disneybonbon said:
That episode is hilarious! I love going to Epcot, but some of the spoofs were pretty right-on. And then Homer finally makes it to the Magic Kingdom only to get a $14 churro.

Yeah the EPCOT episode of the Simpsons wasn't as bad as the I Love the 80s thing. The Simpsons just did a parody of it, indirectly making fun of it, and it was funny. ILT80s just dissed it and didn't say anything good about it.

The Simpsons=:lol:

I Love the 80s=:hurl:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Tigger1988 said:
Exactly, it makes me wonder if they got upset when they mocked the pound puppies...or maybe the smurffs...

What?!?!

No one mocks pound puppies!!!

*goes off to dust his collection of 27 mint-condition Pound Puppies (big and small) angrily to spite them*

MiRi

LOL Big deal. It's his opinion and if he has a LAL tile there then obviously his opinion has changed from when he was a child. I remember a few years back that we didn't even bother going to EPCOT. We'd go to MK & MGM for the most part. Now we go all the time to MK, EPCOT, & MGM. Why fuss over something that was probably scripted for all we know?

And btw, I was and still am a Justin fan. :D

OliveMcFly

TAC - Wow, hopefully no one said that they were going to see that big golf ball.

Who cares?

It's a fun show. Take a chill pill and relax.
OMG someone did! This one girl, I have no idea who she was, said that "in the middle of the park is this huge golf ball". I screamed at the TV "SPACESHIP EARTH". I don't think she heard me...lol.

GenerationX

I thought they were fairly tame with respect to Epcot. Only Lance Bass seemed to have a real problem with its educational aspects, but I've seen him on game shows, and let's just say "education" is not one of his top priorities. Or middle priorities. Or lower priorities. You get my drift.

Calling Spaceship Earth the "big golf ball" does not offend me in the least.

Does anyone know where I can find the video or a picture of Mickey on top of "The Big Golf Ball"...erg...I mean "Spaceship Earth" :lookaroun

I used to love those commercials when I was a kid :)

-DGJake

kucarachi

smurfy smurf smurf

Quote:Originally Posted by tigger it makes me wonder if they got upset when they mocked the pound puppies...or maybe the smurffs... if anybody mocked the smurfs i will take them out one knee cap at a time, they dont know who the smurf they are messing with!! We are like garden gnomes on steroids...dont smurf with us! Plus there are 1000 smurfs and only one chick....you do the math...we have a lot of tension!

bgraham34

I dont really find the show that funny. I think the people on the show look more like tools and fools than anything else.

Jekyll Baker

I just took the comments about EPCOT Center and TRON (also in the same episode) with a grain of salt. I love them both and I just had to remind myself that most of the celebrities on that show are barely old enough to remember the 80's

psuchad

Jekyll Baker said:
I just took the comments about EPCOT Center and TRON (also in the same episode) with a grain of salt. I love them both and I just had to remind myself that most of the celebrities on that show are barely old enough to remember the 80's

EPCOT WAS boring in the 80's. At least that is what I thought. Then I grew up and see everything differently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom