"I love Disco!!!"

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
In our 2001 trip, we went on Jungle Cruise and our skipper pointed out that one the natives shouts out "I love Disco!" which is pretty funny.:lol:

But when we went on JC again in 2005, none of our 3 skippers we had pointed it out.

We also tried to listen for it, but it could not be heard.:(

Does that audio still play in the attraction, or is it broken??

brertigger

I have read this fact before. I think that if the jungle audio volume is quiet enough, you can hear them say "I love Disco." Normally, the music is loud enough to drown it out.

Tracks N Slabs

Yes its there, you usually can't hear it over the skipper. Also most skips won't point it out as it really doesn't have much to do with the storyline. Just like the skips don't usually point out the several "hidden" Mickeys along the ride path.

bsandersjr

The only time we were ever really told about the "I love Disco" part while riding was when we did the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

GaryT977

YES!!!! My skipper pointed that out last week and actually had it as part of his spiel. I wish I could remember his name because he's the best skipper I've had in quite some time. Skinny kid with black hair, which doesn't really narrow anything down.

DisneyDellsDude said:
In our 2001 trip, we went on Jungle Cruise and our skipper pointed out that one the natives shouts out "I love Disco!" which is pretty funny.:lol:

But when we went on JC again in 2005, none of our 3 skippers we had pointed it out.

We also tried to listen for it, but it could not be heard.:(

Does that audio still play in the attraction, or is it broken??

I will definetely look out for this when I visit the world in a few weeks! :lol:

Wbnemo1

skinny kid with black hair ...got it! well it does narrow him down... anyway, as someone whos been running the gray and narrow for many years on da Jungle , the "kid " isnt suposed to be talking about the "disco" thing much less have it in his speil... hey, skinny black head kid please don't do this.......ok here's your answer it's been there since the beginning, still there and as far as i know not going away...listen for the whisps 3 of them then the first words after this are the I love disco you are searching for hope this helps
Best,
Will

Normally pretty hard to hear over the skips freakin out over the ambush. I know I never listen for it cuz it has nothing to do with the story. The only time I hear it is when no one else is on the boat or when a keys to the kingdom tour comes thru.

Jungle Jeff °o°

GaryT977

Oh my, I don't want to get Mr. Skinny with the back hair in trouble, he really was the best skipper I've had in quite some time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom