I Like The Wand

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
In contrast to many of the 'haters' out there i thought i would start a post to see who actualy likes the wand at spaceship earth.I think it is a nice touch and would like to hear any other positive comment's people have.

CThaddeus

As Rocky would say to Bullwinkle, "Again?"

Or, as Ripley might say, "Nuke it from orbit...it's the only way to be sure."

Sorry, that's as positive as it get for me in regards to that eyesore. Spaceship Earth was better when it was bald and beautiful...now it's like it's just wearing a cheap rug.

ROEFan88

I'd be pretty surprised if they took it down in the near future - other than our complaints, Disney really have no good reason to spend money to take it down. To be honest, I've seen it so many times now that I have trouble picturing SSE without it, and I'll bet more than a few guests who have only visited Epcot in recent years will wonder where its gone.

It's part of the furniture now, really, but I can see understand the viewpoints of both the lovers and haters.

dreamscometrue

I like the wand too (I'm running away from my computer in fear), but I've only been to WDW since it was put up. I've only seen photos of SSE without it and it looks strange.

Alrighty then....put me on record to say that I like the wand!! :eek:
I don't really understand what all the hoopla is regarding the wand and why it's so disliked. But I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions. :)

Joepic

I like the wand too. Although I have to admit, it did look better without it. I'm starting to get used to it, and it'll look strange without it in my opinion.

wdwforus

I cant say I dont like it, I like the theory of the wand I guess, but maybe a different location would be better. Over the entrance to Epcot could be better, its kind of a boring look other than SSE behind it but you should see that after you enter the park for the full affect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom