I Heard a Rumor...

keegaan

Original Poster
So someone told me that if you and a group of friends have fast passes for the same ride, but at different times, the person taking the fast passes will let you on with your group of friends. Is this true?

Tuvalu

There's no person "taking the fastpasses"...paper fastpasses have been gone over 2 years...either the Mickey head turns green or you don't get admitted.

Jess G

Not sure if this is any help, but I do know my sister who has MS and a medical pass is able to bring all in her party (which does usually include people with separate reservations) on rides with her... How this works is if there is a 45 minute wait for the ride she is able to sit indoors (or go anywhere really) and than she is able to come back in 45 minutes and board the ride with all her friends (by going through the fast pass line) .. Just a month or so again she went with 4 other couples and all was able to stay together for every experience and skip lines with her... Although I know this is not exactly what the OP was questioning on, maybe a situation similar to my sisters is where this "rumor" could have stemmed from :)

Bacon

You can add friends on your MDE account then you book the fasts for what time you want.If you need any more help call Disney's help center PhoneNumber: (407) 939-4357
0800 16 90 749

The Mom

Premium Member
Not sure if this is any help, but I do know my sister who has MS and a medical pass is able to bring all in her party (which does usually include people with separate reservations) on rides with her... How this works is if there is a 45 minute wait for the ride she is able to sit indoors (or go anywhere really) and than she is able to come back in 45 minutes and board the ride with all her friends (by going through the fast pass line) .. Just a month or so again she went with 4 other couples and all was able to stay together for every experience and skip lines with her... Although I know this is not exactly what the OP was questioning on, maybe a situation similar to my sisters is where this "rumor" could have stemmed from :)

To clarify - she isn't really skipping the line - just waiting in a more comfortable spot, and then boarding (with her group) as if she and they had stood in line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom