I have lurked, searched, and scoured but have two questions:)

sandybobandy

Original Poster
Hey guys!

I've been lurking on here for f o r e v e r and have a couple questions. I've been on the CP website, the Dis, and here and haven't seen the answers to the two questions I have so I thought I'd try here.

1. Under the requirements section of the CP eligibility, it reads that you can be a full time or part time student. Anyone have any idea *how* part time one can be to apply? Are we talking 4 credits? 10 credits? Or maybe it depends on your school...?

2. Has anyone had the experience of being rejected because of the type of classes you are taking? For example, if I'm not taking any general courses, would that have any bearing on if I am accepted?

Thanks so much-you guys are always so helpful!!

Sandy :)

joanna71985

Hey guys!

I've been lurking on here for f o r e v e r and have a couple questions. I've been on the CP website, the Dis, and here and haven't seen the answers to the two questions I have so I thought I'd try here.

1. Under the requirements section of the CP eligibility, it reads that you can be a full time or part time student. Anyone have any idea *how* part time one can be to apply? Are we talking 4 credits? 10 credits? Or maybe it depends on your school...?

2. Has anyone had the experience of being rejected because of the type of classes you are taking? For example, if I'm not taking any general courses, would that have any bearing on if I am accepted?

Thanks so much-you guys are always so helpful!!

Sandy :)

I'm not positive about the first one (I have always been a FT student). I think as long as you are enrolled in school, you should be fine. As for the second one, you won't be rejected for the classes you are taking. As long as you are in good standing with your school and have a good personal record, you should be fine.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom