I have Kryssa on my video iPod (and tip for today)

Mickifan17

Original Poster
Hello all you other Kryssa fans out there. Just wanted to let you all know that you can now download the original Top 7 Must Sees with Kryssa as well as everybody's favorite resort tv with the Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip for Today.

Google has a new beta site running. Goto videos.google.com and do a search for Disney World. You'll see the thumbnails come up of different videos. When you see the one you want, click on it and look to the right of the screen. There is an option to download to a mac/pc, video ipod or psp. Enjoy!!

Tim G

Mickifan17 said:
Hello all you other Kryssa fans out there. Just wanted to let you all know that you can now download the original Top 7 Must Sees with Kryssa as well as everybody's favorite resort tv with the Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Tip for Today.

Google has a new beta site running. Goto videos.google.com and do a search for Disney World. You'll see the thumbnails come up of different videos. When you see the one you want, click on it and look to the right of the screen. There is an option to download to a mac/pc, video ipod or psp. Enjoy!!
When I do that, I get Page not found... :lookaroun

Jose Eber

My word iPod's are taking over the world!

Glad google went iPod friendly though.

[disappointed a movie iPod wasn't announced today :( ]

Budahman

When I right alick and save - and it just seems to stop after 100 & something megs. Kinda stinks. How big is the file overall.? I've tried a few times to get it, and it wont get the entire file. ? Hm.?

Mickifan17

Original Poster
Budahman said:
When I right alick and save - and it just seems to stop after 100 & something megs. Kinda stinks. How big is the file overall.? I've tried a few times to get it, and it wont get the entire file. ? Hm.?

You probably get the whole thing, but don't know it. It's about 113mb. Check where you are saving it and see if it's there.

dolbyman

it's only usable in the US .. from outside you get an error page

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

but no problem .. just use an american proxy... I did the same for the George W. Bush page (during US election)

:rolleyes:

WDWanonymouse

thanks for the link, but why is it every kryssa version of top 7 is such low quality. anyway, its good i finally found a reason to try the google download service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom