I have a question???

Craigjr93

Original Poster
My Recent vacation down in disney me and my Family Went to Chef Mickeys and when we finished i asked if we can go upstairs. And as usual my father finds away to get to the top floor. And when he was up there he heard music playing up there. I would only like to know why they were playing music.:confused:

foxfire

Do you mean the California Grill? If so, it's another restaurant, and guests dining there can watch Wishes from their balcony. They play the music from the show through speakers on the balcony so it can be heard.

Craig & Lisa

My Recent vacation down in disney me and my Family Went to Chef Mickeys and when we finished i asked if we can go upstairs. And as usual my father finds away to get to the top floor. And when he was up there he heard music playing up there. I would only like to know why they were playing music.:confused:
What my son is saying is that I went all the way to the top of the outside stairs to the roof of the contemporary, which put me outside of the California Grill. But what I found strange was that they had music playing outside there. :confused:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
What my son is saying is that I went all the way to the top of the outside stairs to the roof of the contemporary, which put me outside of the California Grill. But what I found strange was that they had music playing outside there. :confused:
During Fireworks, they pipe in the soundtrack to the roof for guests of California Grill. If there weren't fireworks, they likely had mood music playing over the system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom