I have 1 day to live it up, what should we do?

TinkerbellTara

My DH and I will be going to Orlando for a wedding this weekend and we thought we'd go a few days early and do one day at Disney and one day at WWoHP. I got lunch reservations at Le Cellier (just found out the lunch menu is no more and that means no more burger, so bummed) Thursday at 1pm so that's the only thing we have set in stone. I live 40 minutes from Disneyland and we're there enough that doing a quick one day WDW trip means we can bypass the attractions that are at both parks.

Any suggestions for a day's schedule? Thanks for the help and suggestions!

TinkerbellTara

Original Poster
I'd visit Magic Kingdom, or Better yet since you're so close to Disneyland, I'd visit EPCOT for the day: especially if you're eating @ Le Cellier. I'd just soak up the beauty of EPCOT World Showcase, and then stay for Illuminations ( fireworks).:)

Thanks! Yeah, we do love Epcot so spending all day there sounds pretty great. I just saw that the Flower and Garden festival will be going on, so that will make it even more special : )

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

I agree with bethymouse, since you already have lunch ressies, I would get a FP for soaring, ride NEMO, see Captain EO... then head to the showcase, have my lunch....get dessert in France or two..buy something there too...walk around the showcase and catch the shows and and get some more desserts in Germany... and then ride Maelstrom ...by that time you should be able to use your soaring FP...and then ...I might wander over to BC and sit around ..ride the boat between all the resorts... and my dinner would either be fish & chips while I watched illuminations or maybe a bacon cheeseburger at Beaches&Cream... or if you want signature again Flying Fish is a favorite of mine ...love the bread there...I could order the cheese tray, bread and a bottle of wine and make that my meal at that place..
Sounds like a wonderful Thursday!:)

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'd visit Magic Kingdom, or Better yet since you're so close to Disneyland, I'd visit EPCOT for the day: especially if you're eating @ Le Cellier. I'd just soak up the beauty of EPCOT World Showcase, and then stay for Illuminations ( fireworks).:)
Bethy is right!:) Hit EPCOT and make sure you ride TT, MS, visit the land, Seas and Immagination and then take your time touring WS and top the day off with a snack from Les Hailles and watch Illuminations!:)

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Must admit if I had just one day and stayed in L.A. And visiting WDW.Last thing I'd want would be a burger,and from a signature restaurant at that..Hit Epcot for a tour of the countries and try your luck at one of the many restaurants,and come on,have something different than a burger.The world is your oyster.( so to speak ) ;)

Upvote 0
Disneyland has their versions of Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios (a.k.a. DCA) so I'd stick with EPCOT for the day. Similar to the Food & Wine festival, there will be kiosks all around the countries for the Flower & Garden festival with garden inspired food samples and beer/wine offerings (for $$ of course). You could spend the whole day wandering in and out of the countries, sampling small bites and a drink (or two) here and there. Just don't attempt a beer flight in Germany and then tackle Mission Space on the Orange Team. :confused:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom