I hate mobile food ordering!

danyoung56

As far as I know they don't yet have a way to handle any discounts or points. I'd love to use it, especially at Flame Tree, but then I wouldn't be able to get my TiW 20%.

MadMax11

I apologize if this has been asked elsewhere...I know you can connect a credit card to pay for your order via the app....but can you connect a Disney gift card, as well, and charge meals to it?

Monorail_Red_77

I love using mobile ordering. When it first came out. I ordered our food in EPCOT Parking Lot as we arrived around lunch time. We went into Electric Umbrella and found our table upstairs. Walked back down to mobile order window and food was ready.

erasure fan1

I have to wonder if you will still be able to just walk in and grab your hot food once everyone is using mobile ordering. I kind think that long line to order is just going to move over to that long line to pick up your food. Overall it may still be faster as you won't have people wait till they are at the front to try to decided what they want.
This is 100% my thought as well.

Amos1784

This is one of my favorite things that Disney has implemented in a long time. We LOVE mobile ordering. We used it multiple times this last trip and avoided some really long lines at Satuli.

kverdon

We really enjoyed mobile food ordering on our recent trip, it worked pretty well and saved us some time. The only thing I did not like was my phone dinging every time I walked with in range of a quick service with mobile ordering asking me if I was hungry and wanted to order. Heck, I felt like I was being stalked by the Electric Umbrella! 😃

S nelson

I want to try this but need to know if I can use my disney vis reward points on my disney reward card to pay?
We are leaving now. Some places Mobile order worked great, but had problem trying to check for last minute availability at a couple restaurants. Even though whispering canyon was empty and app wasn’t working correctly, hostess refused to check for availability for us! Had to go to hotel front desk. As far as Disney rewards, I applied the reward dollars to my hotel room account and charged to room.
I think saddest thing for me being “older” was having to have cell phones out the whole trip. I missed the “escape” from the real world having to fight through technology to eat!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom