I had to tell someone...

Figment1989

Original Poster
and since you guys would be the ONLY ones that understand...
when my cell phone has a new text or voice message, it says "Please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas." hehe:)

For anyone who wants disney ringtones but can't find good ones anywhere, look for a recording device on your phone, and play whatever you want on your computer while recording it on your phone. You can generally get a nice ringtone that way.

col

i have the space mountain music for when i get texts and i have the GF,POLY and the CR monorail speil as my ring tone -there unique coz no one has the same 1 as me :cool:. i also have a fantasmic 1.

lilclerk

When I get a call, Cartman from South Park sings the "Best Friends" song (though for Epcot's 25th it played the beginning of Reflections of Earth, and the week before The Office's premiere, it played the theme) and when I get a text Homer Simpson says "Sweet merciful c**p!"

I like cartoons, what can I say?

Rob562

I have some custom-recorded ringtones for my friends, some of which are Disney-related.

My text message alert is a announcer voice from Disneyland giving an attraction start-up spiel. I want to say it's from the Peoplemover starting up. The alert is "Attention, please. Attention, please." The recording used to continue with "These cars are about to be activted. Please stand clear of all cars" etc.

I also have friends with ringtones that are Main Street Electrical Parade, Share A Dream Come True parade, part of Reflections of Earth, and Yo Ho.

-Rob

TinkerBell9988

On my old phone (Razr), I had a bunch of WDW tunes. I had SSE finale music, JII theme, HM theme, Monorail speil (for text messages), IASW (Hawaiian/Pacific Islands scene, with the drums), Peter Pan Flight Queue music, and the MSEP theme.

I also had the Zorro theme song, because I am a closet Zorro freak. :D

But now, I'm too afraid to hack or jailbreak my iPhone to get custom ringtones on it... :(

Figment1989

Original Poster
I don't even know where I got my recordings from...
I also have "Cinderelly" as my mom's ringtone and One Little Spark as my normal ringtone.
People give me funny looks!

TheDisneyMagic

Wehey, SNAP! I have the exact same Text Tone, people allways look at me and think im some train or bus fanatic and I then explain about it being from the monorail as its not as well known over here.

My Incoming call ring tone on the other hand switches between a montage of the reflections of earth music I have created, One Lil Spark and the Load Music from Ellen's Energy Adventure.

Rob562

Too cool! Where did you find the recording?

I got a freeware program from online that lets me assign MP3 files stored on my phone's mini-SD card as ringtones. (Seeing as how Verizon disabled using voice memos as ringtones on my particular model of phone) So, I just edit the MP3s down to what I want as a ringer (I actually convert it to a WAV file, edit it, and then convert it back). Still haven't determined what the maximum length the ringer can be before it cuts off when it drops to voicemail. One of these days I'll call myself from my work phone and see.

-Rob

EpcotServo

As of right now...

Tom Servo Choir singing "Here's to the guys and gals who like to fly" from MST3K Episode-The Starfighters

Tom Servo and Crow T. Robot singing the "Killer Shrews" theme song.

Zoidburg singing "O, Danny Boy" from Futurama

Fry and Bender singing the "Popplers" theme song. Futurama

Bender singing "B-E-N-D-E-R" from Futurama

The New Justice Team theme song from Futurama.

Futurama theme song remix

:lol:

I'm thinking of adding some EPCOT ones now...

CThaddeus

Might as well chime in with my current phone tones:

Reflections of Earth
TRON
Pirates of the Caribbean (movie soundtrack)
Great Big, Beautiful Tomorrow
Indiana Jones Theme
Star Wars Theme
Phantom of the Opera (default)
Soarin' Over California
Star Trek: The Motion Picture Theme

There would be more, but I ran out of memory! I think I'll switch out some of those for We've Just Begun to Dream and maybe some of the BGM formerly played at Wonders of Life.

gsimpson

I tend to be seasonal

Right now it is playing a clip from the MSSHP (by the jackolaterns light, evil forces will unite.....). after halloween I will switch the various small world holiday clips, then it will be Epcot new year clips, then back to Tomorrow's child.

PeoplemoverTTA

On my old phone (Razr), I had a bunch of WDW tunes. I had SSE finale music, JII theme, HM theme, Monorail speil (for text messages), IASW (Hawaiian/Pacific Islands scene, with the drums), Peter Pan Flight Queue music, and the MSEP theme.

I also had the Zorro theme song, because I am a closet Zorro freak. :D

But now, I'm too afraid to hack or jailbreak my iPhone to get custom ringtones on it... :(

First of all, I feel no pity for iPhone owners...only jealousy :D.

It's funny, I have a RAZR right now and my ringtone is the SSE finale. Every time it rings I picture myself moving backwards for my return to earth...my house phone is unlisted, so whenever my sister calls me from home, it plays the opening music when you load into GMR (I swear I can hear the car doors closing...). Inevitably the call goes to voice mail as I break out into "Hoooo raaaayy for.....Hollywood."

Anyway...frankly, making my own ringtones is the best part of my phone, which overall I'm not too pleased with.

Scotty Bear

and since you guys would be the ONLY ones that understand...
when my cell phone has a new text or voice message, it says "Please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas." hehe:)

For anyone who wants disney ringtones but can't find good ones anywhere, look for a recording device on your phone, and play whatever you want on your computer while recording it on your phone. You can generally get a nice ringtone that way.

You got me there! That is just classic -- shoot even at random times at work, I'll say it and it will make people go ?!?

I still think its cute, and its like the first thing I think of when I get on the monorail....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom