I had a preview of 'Enchanted tales with Belle'!!!

dave&di

Original Poster
Omg!!!!!!

Me and my OH had just watched Philharmagic and as the doors opened a CM made an announcement regarding testing a new expansion area! There was another CM waiting at the exit who lead us over pretty much opposite the exit!!!!

The house is amazing! You start off in the living room, you wait for a while then another door opens and a cm leads you through to Maurice's workshop, then something amazing happens !!!!!!! I won't spoil it but the way you enter into the next room is brilliant!!!!!! Then in the dining room Belle enters and a little bit of interaction takes place with selected children, if your child is a fan of Belle they will adore this part!!!!

WDW have really pushed the boat out with this, it was stunning!

I took loads of photos which I will show when I return at the end of the month!!!!

rufio

Omg!!!!!!

Me and my OH had just watched Philharmagic and as the doors opened a CM made an announcement regarding testing a new expansion area! There was another CM waiting at the exit who lead us over pretty much opposite the exit!!!!

The house is amazing! You start off in the living room, you wait for a while then another door opens and a cm leads you through to Maurice's workshop, then something amazing happens !!!!!!! I won't spoil it but the way you enter into the next room is brilliant!!!!!! Then in the dining room Belle enters and a little bit of interaction takes place with selected children, if your child is a fan of Belle they will adore this part!!!!

WDW have really pushed the boat out with this, it was stunning!

I took loads of photos which I will show when I return at the end of the month!!!!

You're not returning til the end of the month? Wow, lucky!!!

dave&di

Original Poster
Congrats!
SPOILER ALERT !!!

When in Maurice's workshop a CM is pointing out little things in the room, the is a big framed mirror on one wall, the CM says something like " let's look back and see how Belle and the Beast met" then the frame lights up and it appears the mirror is a tv screen a cartoon effect starts, and before you know it the screen opens up into double doors and you end up walking through the mirror! It's better than I've made it sound honestly!
Spoilers, please!
You're not returning til the end of the month? Wow, lucky!!!
Only in WDW till Wed morning, then moving onto other parks, but yes, still lucky!!!

FettFan

They really need to do something about the timing of it all.

Kids are so unpredictable and that poor cast member has to keep in time with the wardrobe....

dave&di

Original Poster
They really need to do something about the timing of it all.

Kids are so unpredictable and that poor cast member has to keep in time with the wardrobe....
I ran perfectly when we were there but I see your point, I guess this is what they learn from doing previews!

FettFan

I ran perfectly when we were there but I see your point, I guess this is what they learn from doing previews!

Good to hear, because in almost every video I've seen, the cast member would still be trying to get unwilling kids to take the props and the wardrobe would continue on without him. A second CM was with him to move on to the next prop.

Perhaps if they gave him a remote control? That way he could control when the wardrobe moves on to the next spiel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom