I had a coin necklace made in Islands of adventure

BuddhasHomeGirl

Original Poster
Just the process to make it was a lot of fun! Even if you don't have one made, go watch them make it for someone else, its fun, interesting and very funny. I had them make me a silver coin necklace and it was well worth it to take time to do it. :)

I am sure some of you will recognize what Im talking about from the picture, the Scotsman who makes the necklaces has a side kicked called "Sir Real" he is very funny.

picture.php

teebin

When did they change this to a Scotsman and why? It used to have people dressed in Moroccan themed clothing as this area is near the Sinbad show.

BuddhasHomeGirl

Original Poster
They are still at the exit area of the Sinbad show, this is the first time I have actually stopped to look and see what they were doing so Im not sure when the Scotsman (kilt and all) started, he said he was working there for a long time, he had said that to my Mom in conversation. So, Im not sure :shrug:

The guy who plays "Sir Real" was dressed in a Moroccan type flair but acted more "old English" with the "My ladies" and such. lol

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
When did they change this to a Scotsman and why? It used to have people dressed in Moroccan themed clothing as this area is near the Sinbad show.

Because they wanted the best they could get, and the kilt is of middle eastern origin after all, it just looks better on us Jocks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom