I gotta gooooo!!!

Belle13

Most of the bathrooms are pretty well maintained, so I really don't have a favorite. One thing I do like is they all have toilet seat liners. I can always tell I have left Disney, because there are no toilet seat liners on a regular basis anywhere else!

Scooter

As you exit the TTC, if you walk towards the Polynesian Resort, if you look to your right there are bathrooms there. I have been to WDW 10 times and because my Walk Around the World Brick in located near there I always use that washroom. It is one of the cleanest bathrooms I have ever seen and I have always been the only one in there.....all 10 trips. :lol:

Camelot

Well, I don't have a favorite bathroom at WDW, but two years ago, I remember that when my friends and I came home from our vacation, we stopped at some restaurant, and when I went to wash my hands in the restroom, I was spoiled from the automatic faucets at WDW and I was standing there with my hands under the faucet.... waiting.... and waiting...until I finally noticed the hot and cold water knobs !!! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom