I gotta gooooo!!!

NowInc

Original Poster
Whats your favorite Disney Bathroom ;)

(Hey..we all gotta go SOMETIME)

Mine is the one tucked away between main street and Tommorowland....so uncrouded there ;)

Lance

haha, funny you should ask, I am a huge fan of the WDW restrooms.

This day, my favorite restroom is the Contemporary convention center one as soon as you get off the escalator on the second floor to the right. Pass the elevators and your there! I've had a second vacation in there 4 times now, and I'm always the only one in there, so it's nice.

James123

Account Suspended
Auto Flush Toilets

Don't normally spend very much time in a bathroom, except to do my business. First time I saw a Disney bathroom with the "we flush when you leave" system, I was impressed. Those bathrooms are a great attraction.:lol:

Ok, forget I said that.

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I have 2 (that I can think of), for certain reasons.

In Epcot, the ones located under the structure for the ugly wand over SE, because there's a smoking section right there. I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Same with MGM. The alley off to the right, where the lockers are, as soon as you enter the park. Smoking\bathroom. Convienence for me, since I always look for the smoking areas, to be out of others way.

Tom Morrow

I love the WDW bathrooms. They feel so futuristic! Probably because of the extreme cleanliness, everything automated, and music playing for your enjoyment.

My 2 favorites are the ones to the right of the Space Mountain entrance(feels the most futuristic) and the Splash Mountain exit bathrooms (probably because I stop in them after every ride)

Maria

You are making me think.... and I can´t remember any bathroom that well! when I needed to go the most was when I was working, so I used the cm´s restrooms... I remember seeing the loooong lines at AA and passing through those, rushing to the cm´s one nearby! lol
I remember going to the ones close to the cristal palace at MK, and as a guest in Epcot, the ones at MillVill were huge! I do remember using the bathrooms in different locations at AK many times and they were ALWAYS crowded! ;)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Fav Poddie....LoL...well... ok...:p

At the Entrance to Epcot....off to the far right...out of the way...hardly busy...always empty, very clean...and the smoking area is right there to!

BOY RACER

:lol: I actually used to run a site about WDW toilets called :king: Thrones of the Kingdom:king: . Maybe some of you have seen it. Unfortunately it no longer exists:cry:but my fave places to go are...
Theme Parks::sohappy:
The Pirates of the Carribbean(MK), The Brown Derby(MGM), and Restaurantasaurus(AK)
Resorts::sohappy:
Yacht and Beach Club lobby
As a rule of thumb I always suggested skipping the restrooms at the Main Gates because they are heavily trafficked. ;)

DisneyPhD

I can't remember which bathroom is my fav. I do like the fact they have abour 50 stalls and that cuts down on lines. But let me tell you I LOVE THE BABY CHANGING stations. They are great. I had never been in one before this past trip. It wasn't until a few days into the trip before we ventured into the one at AK. In addtion to quite rooms where a mom can nurse or let the baby fall asleep there is also play rooms with toys, where a baby can just crawl around and not get stepped on. :)

Since then we had to check each out in all the parks and take a daily break to let the kid have some time out of the stoller and on the floor.

Sorry for the thread drift.

zonguy

You know, this brings to mind a thought I had the other day.

I remember my first couple of visits as a 'tourist' to the parks, and marking off all the attractions I had seen in my guide map. As I am prone to frequent EPCOT, now that I have moved down to Orlando, I was trying to think of something interesting to do while walking around the park. My friend and I came up with the thought of visiting EVERY bathroom in the park, and keeping a log....

I got to get a job... too much time on my hands.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by zonguy
You know, this brings to mind a thought I had the other day.

I remember my first couple of visits as a 'tourist' to the parks, and marking off all the attractions I had seen in my guide map. As I am prone to frequent EPCOT, now that I have moved down to Orlando, I was trying to think of something interesting to do while walking around the park. My friend and I came up with the thought of visiting EVERY bathroom in the park, and keeping a log....

I got to get a job... too much time on my hands.

I've told Now to find help...maybe you two can split the cost on a therapist. :lol:

NowInc

Original Poster
LoL....i dont think "logs" was the right choise of words...

Ok...can you tell im out of it?

Coronado

Tip Top Can at DW..... a very classy one located off the lobby at Wilderness Lodge....... near "Whispering Can"....i mean Wispering Canyon Cafe.

ToTBellHop

I was SHOCKED last year. I went in the bathroom at Epcot on the Test Track side of Innoventions...and it was DIRTY. Toilet paper on the walls...wet floor. I was disgusted! VERY un-disney!

NowInc

Original Poster
The only time I have had to deal with a yucky bathrrom at WDW would be in "the land"...i dont really blame it on disney tho, someone decided it would be funny to completly miss the toilet and make quite a smell mess of the place...

TURKEY

A CM usually makes a round to each bathroom about every 30 min. or so. At least it was that way at AA/Japan bathrooms.

I don't really have a favorite bathroom anywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom