I found WDW exclusive CDs at a low price!!!

steamboatwillie

Original Poster
Lots of WDW exclusive CDs at low prices!!!

Hi everyone... don't post here often but I read almost everything but I felt I just had to post this because I just can't contain my excitement being a Disney theme park music nut, but I could resist telling everyone about this site I just used to buy some WDW music. It's called mainstreetpins.com and they have the Spectromagic and Lion King Festival CDs for $16.99 (I bought both!) and the shipping's only like $1.99. Now I've used WDW mail order many times before, but they charge like $11 shipping so it winds up costing a whole lot more. Mainstreetpins.com also have the Tapestry of Dreams CD which is fantastic, the WDW official album and the Magic in the Streets parade soundtrack CD.

Sorry if this is a plug or something but I had been searching for so long for a place to get this stuff because I don't live near WDW but can't stand paying so much shipping with WDW DelivEars.

Here's a link to all their WDW stuff (the CDs are scattered throughout):

http://www.mainstreetpins.com/browse/themeparks_wdw.html

Hope this helps all you Disney music fans!!!

steamboatwillie

Original Poster
That was stupid of me :brick: ... you get a free Disney gift if you spend $25 or more on your first order and I didn't do that. I think you can get to the page to signup on mainstreetpins.com homepage.

Jerm

I must be looking at the wrong site. All the CDs on here are way over priced....seems a bit like a plug for a site to me;-)

J

maelstrom

mainstreetmegastore is WAY overpriced. i wouldn't buy anything from there. i could find all that stuff cheaper on ebay. :D

wdwfan22

maelstrom said:
mainstreetmegastore is WAY overpriced. i wouldn't buy anything from there. i could find all that stuff cheaper on ebay. :D

Your right ebay is better. Mainstreetmegastore is very over priced, slow as can be and have the worst customer service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom