I Found Nemo

Shannon_Yensid

oh what a great movie...($9.00 friday night and $6.00 sunday morning) anyways...IIIIIIIIIIIIIII CCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....can u? heeheehee :lol: oh that was funny...the movie would be really boring without dory...:)
oh, i dunno if yall saw the same previews as me but that brother bear or bear whatever movie (lion king meets pocahontas and a little tarzan) but anyways, the moose talking about the people who only see one movie a year...oh that was funny!

mmmm....k....i'll stop talking about it now...

~Shannon

oh wait, my dad said that there weren't outakes at the end yet because they come out later to get people to come back and see it again...at least thats what he said....

Glasgow

I'm glad to see Nemo has done well so far. That should really help out Disney this summer. If POTC does good then it could mean a really good year as well. Hopefully that money all filters down into the parks

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
i kept waiting to see Ariel or Flounder or Sebastian in the water off to the side... i wish disney would do more stuff like that, you know, make SMALL cameos... that would be great.

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by Shannon_Yensid
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII CCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That's hilarious, DUUUUUUuuuuuUUUUUDE! :lol:

NakedMickey

Thank god this was not another repeat of what happened with the Matrix Reloaded. You know it being such a bad movie and all...but anyways.

This movie was awesome! I love it, funny, touching, and very cute! The animation was amazing, it almost looked real at times. I also thought that the voice acting done by William Defoe as gill was terrific. Really brought that character to life. Of course though the turtles and the EAC was my favorite part. I laughed so hard, especially when the baby turtle was doing the rundown of procedures. Hilarious.

Also I saw Buzz Lightyear on the ground of the dentist office and the place where the pizza planet truck appears is when Gill is giving a rundown of the plan and he gets to the part when he says they get put into seperate little baggies and that they will roll down the window. When they have that shot like when the bag is rolling across the street you can see the pizza planet truck wiz by.

zoo19

I agree the beginning was a bit surprising but the movie was good. I went with my daughter (5) and some of her cousins and they all sat in their seats the whole movie. The animation was great and I think Dory (ellen) stole the whole movie.

careship

Loved the movie. Yes, we saw the Pizza PLanet Truck and Buzz on the floor. My husband and I both elbowed each other and giggled. I can't wait to see Brother Bear, the preview was sooo funny. The Moose....I about died laughing. As for the Freaky Friday movie....again????? Isn't the girl in the movie the same girl (twins) from the Parent Trap remake?????

MicBat

This movie was EXCELLENT!!... Not a dry eye in the theater within the first 5 minutes! I didn't catch a lot of the secrets, but I'm sure I'll catch them when it comes onto DVD...

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Not to nag or anything but we have three threads on the same area of the forum discussing the very same things in the movie. Can we keep it all in one thread? We also have 2 or 3 threads about Nemo's box office success this weekend.

Fido

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
I didn't see any Brother Bear preview.....???

Me either. My theater showed previews for Elf, the teaser for The Incredibles (of course), Sinbad....uh...can't remember the rest, but no Brother Bear.

MicBat

My theater played quite a few previews. The Brother Bear preview was excellent!... It looks like it will be a great movie!

imagineersrock

Originally posted by MicBat
My theater played quite a few previews. The Brother Bear preview was excellent!... It looks like it will be a great movie!

really? all me and my friends could think was 1.) the lion king, 2.) the emperors new groove...... everyone around me was like "...gee, this has never been done before..." then after that, that "freaky friday" preview came up, and that wasnt of much help either..... everyone kept sayin "wow disney ran out of ideas haha...."

imo- i would have expected to see a pirates of the carribbean trailer, or at least hoped to....

ps- does anyone know when that haunted mansion movie is supposed to come out..? i haven't really heard much about it..?

ok well thanks

MicBat

Originally posted by imagineersrock
really? all me and my friends could think was 1.) the lion king, 2.) the emperors new groove...... everyone around me was like "...gee, this has never been done before..." then after that, that "freaky friday" preview came up, and that wasnt of much help either..... everyone kept sayin "wow disney ran out of ideas haha...."

imo- i would have expected to see a pirates of the carribbean trailer, or at least hoped to....

ps- does anyone know when that haunted mansion movie is supposed to come out..? i haven't really heard much about it..?

ok well thanks
The only movie that comes to mind whenever I see it is Pocahontas, simply because both movies portray native americans. I dunno, I think those movies come to mind b/c this movie looks like one of the movies from that time in Disney period (89-99).

careship

We had a PotC trailer. The Haunted Mansion I thought the movie poster said this fall. Next time we go to the theater I'll look. I just looked at the site for the movie and all it says is "Open House 2003." I can't wait to see some trailers for that one.

What did anyone think of Holes or didn't anyone bother to see it?

theonlytigger

Juts got back from seeing Finding Nemo, do I really need to say what I thought about it?;) Most of you have said it already. ....
It was FANTASTIC! I'm telling you Disney just gets better and better with their Pixar films.!Definetly on of my favorites of all time.

Unfortunatly I did not get to see the Brother Bear preview. Do they have the trailer up on the net?

careship

Originally posted by theonlytigger
Juts got back from seeing Finding Nemo, do I really need to say what I thought about it?;) Most of you have said it already. ....
It was FANTASTIC! I'm telling you Disney just gets better and better with their Pixar films.!Definetly on of my favorites of all time.

Unfortunatly I did not get to see the Brother Bear preview. Do they have the trailer up on the net?

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=trailer&id=1808409320&intl=us

Big Al's Gal

ok well thanks [/B]

I rented Tuck Everlasting, and they had a trailor for the HM movie... its supposed to have Eddie Murphy in it. It didnt have any pictures, it just said something to the effect of "In the Haunted Mansion, there are 999 spirited ghosts. Too bad this man doesn't know they can have ONE MORE!" (or something like that) It just showed the HM logo, and a backdrop of an eerie looking castle.

I hope that they don't make a movie for every classic disney ride. (i.e.- The Country Bears, PoTC..) I'm afraid that it will draw people who enjoyed the movie and have never rode the ride, to WDW, and when they ride it, (since it wont be themed to the movie) maybe stop riding. And the last thing I want is for my favorite rides to c-l-o-s-e.. :( :lookaroun

Oh Well.. anyways..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom