"I feel the need, the need for...no more sequels." (Maybe?)

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Yep.

Top Gun looks like it will be getting a sequel you guys, which will be coming out next summer.

I stopped asking 'why' because it seems like reboots and rehashes and sequels are the way to go these days.

These are the Nostalgia Times we are living in.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Bumping my old thread here to say I just saw the trailer for the next Top Gun movie...

I take back what I said about Top Gun. It looks like it is going to be good!
😍

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
With Kilmers health problems, I can't see him having more of a small cameo roll. But some iceman, is better than no iceman. McGillis surprised me a bit but I don't think she would really be necessary.
Yeah, I forgot about Kilmer's health issues. Didn't he have a cancer scare at one point?

Also, they are bringing Jennifer Connelly in as Maverick's love interest. The last most recent movie I saw her in was Noah, which I didn't care for at all. Loved her in the 80s and early 90s though. Maybe this will be a good one for her.

draybook

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Ah...Goose! Man...that hurts.

Also, they didn't even invite Kelly to come back. I mean she could have at least done a cameo or something. My excitement has gone down a bit knowing that.
Well, they didn't invite her back for...reasons. I saw some articles and what not, and some hints that not being invited back didn't her bother her. But, in all honesty, I'm kinda shocked at her now. :/ I know age happens but...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom