I don't want all these magic bands!

docdebbi

I am going to wear my all at once, to see if I can "blow" up the FP+ system when I walk thru the line. :)

yeah, our last trip we got 35 bands for our group of 7 due to MDE just learning it's job and constantly sending them again.
now this trip we are doing a split stay and will get another 12.
i'm going in looking like a christmas tree- going to wear all of them!!!
that can be our new family competition, who can have the most magic bands and wear them all at once!
it'll be like winning at Buzz Lightyear- bragging rights the whole trip!
what a great idea- thanks!

CaptainShortty

They are currently creating the algorithm that will make it so you don't have to have a new band with each reservation. It isn't complete yet but don't worry, it is coming! Right now, if you don't want additional bands, when you get them you can bring them with you to the resort and they should be able to recycle them for you. The band will still show on your MDX account but it will be permanently deactivated.

Any band that is on your MDX account will work for you to access your room/FPs/charging/etc. unless you have deactivated it. MDX works in cloud technology so your MB is your key to your piece of the cloud. You can have multiple keys, hence why they will all work.

righttrack

They have batteries and they wear out around 2 years from purchase. A lot of park and resort features will operate at-distance rather than close up in the future. The batteries and strength of the frequencies are essential to all of that working. They are going to do a lot of cool things with these soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom