I don't care much for the Jim Hill rumormill...

raven

Eh, I'm sure he didn't take those pictures personally. :rolleyes: I took a few pics of SM during an evac back in May last year that are similar.

WDWNT

I hate the fact that everyone on this board bashes Jim Hillevery time he posts an article, when he tends to be on the ball about everything I've seen going on at WDW. He was right about the Pirates refurb in 2006, the Haunted Mansion refurbishment in 2007, and a few others along the line. I think everyone needs to put their stupid I-know-more-than-Jim Hill mentality to rest. Just because one thing someone said at one point didn't happen, doesn't mean it was never a possibility.

Sorry if I come off angry or ed off, but I think its a little strange that you would take the fake names of people on this board over those of someone credible in a heart beat.

MouseWorshipper

Whenever Space Mountain is closed (refurbishment, sudden closing due to a glitch) all you have to do is ride the TTA and you can take photos of the inside of this super-structure. It's eerie weird - and for those of us who like Disney magic to say secret it can be depressing :cry:. I've done it many times.

raven

I hate the fact that everyone on this board bashes Jim Hillevery time he posts an article, when he tends to be on the ball about everything I've seen going on at WDW. He was right about the Pirates refurb in 2006, the Haunted Mansion refurbishment in 2007, and a few others along the line. I think everyone needs to put their stupid I-know-more-than-Jim Hill mentality to rest. Just because one thing someone said at one point didn't happen, doesn't mean it was never a possibility.

Sorry if I come off angry or ed off, but I think its a little strange that you would take the fake names of people on this board over those of someone credible in a heart beat.

Don't know what that's supposed to imply but anyway.

Do you think those of us here who think he's full of bologna are saying these things blindly? Year after year he posts things he hears,often from random people, as "official news." Mega coasters at Disneyland spanning the entire property? A new WDW park with a $250 admission price? It goes on and on. :rolleyes:

No offense, you are new. In time you will learn.

daverube

Original Poster

I don't know what your post has to do with this thread. I didn't bash Jim Hill....I only said I don't care much for his rumormill.....I guess in America (or England where Steve runs this board) no one is allowed to have opinions.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom